Olympics: 2024 Summer Olympics-Paris

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Not to be that guy, but there are more attractive women competing than I can remember, and I can remember the 1980 games.

Uncle Rotter

May 11, 2010
Kelowna, B.C.
Not to be that guy, but there are more attractive women competing than I can remember, and I can remember the 1980 games.
More than 1980? Impossible!

athletic-ddr.jpg
jarmila-kratochv%C3%ADlova-of-czechoslovakia-leads-antje-schroder-of-east-germany-and-the-field.jpg

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Brazil wins women's beach volleyball. Canada was SO CLOSE!! :confused: :( :confused:

As soon as they lost the 1st set I knew it was going to be a tough battle. They fought hard and won the 2nd set, but then kind of got just abit sloppy in the 3rd and the Brazilians found their game and kept hitting shot after shot. Silver is still good, but damn the gold was right there for them. 😭 😭 😭

Hats off to them for a great couple of weeks though. Beat a great Swiss and an American team to get to the gold final so great work by them!

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Brazil wins women's beach volleyball. Canada was SO CLOSE!! :confused: :( :confused:

As soon as they lost the 1st set I knew it was going to be a tough battle. They fought hard and won the 2nd set, but then kind of got just abit sloppy in the 3rd and the Brazilians found their game and kept hitting shot after shot. Silver is still good, but damn the gold was right there for them. 😭 😭 😭

Hats off to them for a great couple of weeks though. Beat a great Swiss and an American team to get to the gold final so great work by them!
It got little heated there in the end but they worked things out and the arena DJ's pick of playing John Lennon's "Imagine" brought a smile from everyone. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad