Olympics: 2024 Summer Olympics-Paris

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Even if she was bad or terrible or whatever, the ridicule she is facing for representing her country at the Olympics is disgraceful.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Even if she was bad or terrible or whatever, the ridicule she is facing for representing her country at the Olympics is disgraceful.
There are 5 year girls who would mop the floor with her. Her skill level was not on a competition level. Sure, its not nice but she went through with it. But in her defense the whole event men included was not top tier breaking either. You can tell she is someone who got into breaking very late in life and was more of a hobby than an actual profession.

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
I don’t find any humor in the jokes at her expense, to me it’s more sad than anything else. But when you put yourself out there you take the good with the bad.

If you absolutely kill it, you’ll get the praise and adulation.

If you step on the world’s biggest stage and make a mockery of the sport and embarrass your country in the process (which is exactly what she did), you shouldn’t expect people to hold back their criticism in order to spare your feelings.

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
A man can beat on women but a woman can't beat on a horse.

Got it.
You might not agree that people with her biological condition should be permitted to compete, but it’s just ignorant to refer to her as a man.

Also, completely nonsensical to compare the eligibility decisions of one sport’s governing body with another, but I’m sure you knew that.

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
I will respond later. Right now I am watching a loop of the opening ceremony and break dancing competition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad