GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Just a pathetic series by the Orioles offence, they will be swept at home by the Cubs.

I know the Dodgers have many injuries but right now, this looks like their weakest team since maybe 2018, which is a shocking thing considering they signed the great Shohei. Phillies are about to sweep them.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Phillies sweep the Dodgers in a 3-game set. Some great defense today to get out of some jams. Phillies move up 6.5 games ahead of the Dodgers for best record in the NL.

All the games had a big game feel.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Huge sweep for the Mets! Offense came alive today against the Nats, a fellow NL WC contender. We've moved into the last WC spot and host the lowly Rockies this weekend before the break.
Just a pathetic series by the Orioles offence, they will be swept at home by the Cubs.
Quite a sorry series by Baltimore. The Cubs were a team I believed would be selling at the deadline. I wonder if this series might change their approach.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Rays tried their hardest to blow it but it's another Yankee loss.

They are 7-18 in their last 25. Now they head to Baltimore for a critical 3 game series.

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
@Veno202's video Tweet

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Skenes is generational.
Paul Skenes is a 10 foot tall beast man who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi.
He's got 3 stomachs; one of them can completely digest a tortoise shell!
Did I ever tell you about the time Skenes took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Skenes takes me into a vacant lot and says, "Here we are." Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Skenes yelled over the roar of the flames, "Always leave things the way you found them!"

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Yankees doing their mid season free fall a bit early this year. Man they have fallen hard lately.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Surprised they’re making him the starter, but a good move.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Brandon Hyde just ignited something that was so close to being a massive brawl.

I think more than anything he was trying to wake up his team that has sucked all week.

Mets win in very Mets fashion, tons of runs scored and their bullpen almost blew it.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Orioles disaster week continues, Austin Wells goes deep and it's 4-0 NYY in the 1st.

Dodgers bullpen completely imploded in the 9th against DET, Urshella walks it off in the 10th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad