Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Again you say all you care about is Drake Maye. If that's truly the case why would you waste your time talking about Milton and Zappe? You said if they waived Zappe and kept Milton you'd shrug it off and continue on with your life......you clearly haven't just shrugged it off and moved on with your life.
The context was I do not care who the backup QB is. I do not care that they waived Zappe. I would not have cared if they waived Joe Milton. That doesn't mean I can't also comment on posts made on here about who a better player is/has been. Two entirely separate things. If you don't like it then maybe stop praising 11/30 Joe Milton. It's not that difficult. The bottom line is the QBs behind Maye don't matter.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
The context was I do not care who the backup QB is. I do not care that they waived Zappe. I would not have cared if they waived Joe Milton. That doesn't mean I can't also comment on posts made on here about who a better player is/has been. Two entirely separate things. If you don't like it then maybe stop praising 11/30 Joe Milton. It's not that difficult. The bottom line is the QBs behind Maye don't matter.

I didn't praise Milton lol. I even said in my post "Zappe was competing again Milton and didn't really outperform him this pre-season. That's not to say Milton was head and shoulders better, but he was as good as Zappe."

The funny thing is the only stat you want to point to is Milton's completion% this pre-season. So let me ask you again since you conveniently skipped over this is a previous post.....

Zappe's completion% was nearly identical to Maye's....does that mean Zappe is as good as Maye? Mac Jones had a 73.1% completion, does that mean he's better than Zappe & Maye?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Looks like a lot of O-Line guys were cut today. Have to think that a few of them would be even a slight upgrade.

Would anyone be interested in Allen Robinson for WR? He's not the 1,000 yard WR he was and his numbers are declining. With that said, he's a pretty sure handed WR and we could cut Reagor

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Looks like a lot of O-Line guys were cut today. Have to think that a few of them would be even a slight upgrade.

Would anyone be interested in Allen Robinson for WR? He's not the 1,000 yard WR he was and his numbers are declining. With that said, he's a pretty sure handed WR and we could cut Reagor

Three linemen in this article and I’d take any one of them. I really would love to see them get a LT to start over V Lowe and at least one more depth piece.

Reactions: Mione134 and ON3M4N

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
He lost me at "great teammate by all indications"

When we know that QB room was a mess.
I think there are plenty of examples of him being out with teammates and being liked by WRs. Now him vs. Mac is a different story. I don't even expect competing QBs to get along. There wasn't a peep about or from Zappe this preseason.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I think there are plenty of examples of him being out with teammates and being liked by WRs. Now him vs. Mac is a different story. I don't even expect competing QBs to get along. There wasn't a peep about or from Zappe this preseason.
Because it's been all Jacoby vs Drake. Judon being a distraction. And our O-line trash.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

I'm torn now. I usually despise everything Matt Chatham says!

More importantly......

Zappe's completion% was nearly identical to Maye's....does that mean Zappe is as good as Maye? Mac Jones had a 73.1% completion, does that mean he's better than Zappe & Maye?

Let's see if asking for a 3rd time is the charm or if you continue to dodge this question.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
More importantly......

Let's see if asking for a 3rd time is the charm or if you continue to dodge this question.
The good thing is I don't have to play your game to appease you. You can run along now and claim a very important internet message board victory for yourself. All offended because Joe Milton isn't good at football. Sad!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad