Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season 3 - After 90 games the Sox are 50-40

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Screenshot_20240624_232955_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20240624_233028_Twitter.jpg

Well deserved

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I remember this, the batter was yelling at him taunting whole rounding the bases. I have no problem with it tbh, very entertaining
Yeah, that'd be a red flag for me TBH. I know that was a couple of years ago, so hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Probably why he went in the 15th round....

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah, that'd be a red flag for me TBH. I know that was a couple of years ago, so hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Probably why he went in the 15th round....
Seems like a relief-only type who was not good so that probably has more to do with his draft position

Reactions: lopey

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Not a Red Sox fan, but am very impressed with what they've done over the first half of the season, especially given the injuries they've had. They rode into the AS Break with some impressive series wins over some really good teams and I think they're a legit Wild Card contender. To solidify their chances to make the post season, or advance in the post season, I think they need a legit top of the rotation guy and some help at middle infield. They've got some decent prospects to use as trade capital if they want to.

If you're Craig Breslow do you:

A. Take the Aggressive Approach: Make a bold move at the deadline to address those needs. (Worked for the Texas Rangers last year)
B. Take a Moderate Approach: Try to add depth, without using too much trade capital if there's value to be had. (Worked for the Arizona Diamondbacks last year)
C. Do Nothing: and hope your current roster can carry you and wait for the off-season to make a move.
D. Sell: if there's an offer out there that makes sense.

Not looking for what you THINK the Sox will do. Looking for what YOU would do if you were in that position.

Last edited:
Reactions: sarge88

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
defacto 2nd half of the Eastern/International Leagues return tonight;

Sea Dogs host the Fightins of Reading gm at Hadlock tonight is sold out;

Worcester is at Lehigh Valley tonight

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
If you're Craig Breslow do you:

A. Take the Aggressive Approach: Make a bold move at the deadline to address those needs. (Worked for the Texas Rangers last year)
B. Take a Moderate Approach: Try to add depth, without using too much trade capital if there's value to be had. (Worked for the Arizona Diamondbacks last year)
C. Do Nothing: and hope your current roster can carry you and wait for the off-season to make a move.
D. Sell: if there's an offer out there that makes sense.

Not looking for what you THINK the Sox will do. Looking for what YOU would do if you were in that position.
Probably Option B.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I got that 98 dollar standing room pass for August looks great and worth it for the 2 games before Widespread Panic alone and the teams actually in contention. Havent been all year but I never sit in the seats I buy at Fenway to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad