2024 Prospect Poll #2

Who is the Sabres' best remaining prospect?

• Ryan Johnson, D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikita Novikov, D

• Vsedvolod Komarov, D

• Maxim Strbak, D

• Viktor Neuchev, F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
RESULTS SO FAR:
  1. Devon Levi, G (84/146 votes, 57.5%) (NC). Runner up: Jiri Kulich.
Adding both Strbak and Neuchev because I accidentally only included 9 poll options in the first round lol.

RULES: Each poll will remain open for 2 days. In the case of a tie within the top 10, I'll create a 1-day runoff poll to decide the winner. Ties outside of the top 10 will be let stand as ties. For each additional poll, I will add the most commented next to add prospect.

ELIGIBILITY: All players whose rights are held by the Buffalo Sabres and who are eligible to win the Calder Trophy for the 2024-25 season are eligible inclusion. That means a prospect is eligible if--
  • He is under age 26 (as of September 15, 2024);
  • He has played no more than 25 games in any single preceding season; and
  • He has not played 6 or more games in each of any two or more preceding seasons.

NEXT TO ADD: Comment the player you want to see added to the next poll. The following players are eligible:
  • Forwards: Brody Ziemer, Olivier Nadeau, Prokhor Poltapov, Alexander Kisakov, Ethan Miedema, Tyler Tulio, Tyson Kozak, Lukas Rousek, Viljami Marjala, Jake Richard, Matteo Costantini, Aaron Huglen, William von Barnekow, Gustav Karlsson, Stiven Sardaryan, Linus Sjodin, Vasili Zelenov, Joel Berndtsson
  • Defensemen: Adam Kleber, Gavin McCarthy, Simon-Pier Brunet, Luke Osburn, Patrick Geary, Shane Keohane, Norwin Panocha
  • Goalies: Scott Ratzlaff, Topias Leinonen, Ryerson Leenders

Reactions: HOOats

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Against the grain, but I go Wahlberg here. I think he is going to be a VERY good 2nd line force. Kulich has raw talent, but Anton just looks so good every time I watch him play. I expect him to be a 40-60 point middle six C who fits nicely into this team's future.

Add Kleber

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Kulich again, Kleber.
Against the grain, but I go Wahlberg here. I think he is going to be a VERY good 2nd line force. Kulich has raw talent, but Anton just looks so good every time I watch him play. I expect him to be a 40-60 point middle six C who fits nicely into this team's future.

Add Kleber
You think he's a center in the end eh? I assumed that ship had essentially sailed and we were building him up as a power winger.

Last edited:

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
There next best prospect right now is Kulich. That could change after training camp. Add Poltapov.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Seems Jiri will win this and Konsta the next. However i can't get Ostlunds WJC's out of my head.
I'm not sure Konsta vs Ostlund is a foregone conclusion. At least it shouldn't be imo. Curious to see where the Kulich votes (that may value O upside and time in the system) land next round

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad