2024 Prospect Poll #2

Who is the Sabres' best remaining prospect?

• Ryan Johnson, D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikita Novikov, D

• Vsedvolod Komarov, D

• Maxim Strbak, D

• Viktor Neuchev, F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Kulich again, Kleber.

You think he's a center in the end eh? I assumed that ship had essentially sailed and we were building him up as a power winger.
Sorry! Meant to say W. I think he could play C, but power winger is what I think he can be.

Reactions: HOOats

Intermission

Jan 17, 2016
Western NY
+ Prokhor Poltapov

At 20 years old in the KHL he managed 13 points in 56 games on a team with Mikhail Grigorenko who had 45 points in 59 games.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I went with Kulich, I think he's the closest top 6 forward to take Skinner's spot. I think he will be on the team fulltime this year. This is a make or break season for him.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
There is space for him as soon as he earns it and leaves them with no choice but to insert him on a scoring line here. They'll make room, as soon as training camp.
So Zucker or Benson gets benched? It won't be any of the other 3 top 6.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
What the heck has Konsta done that Ostlund hasn't? It's crazy to me the people that havent watched Ostlund. He is the closet forward we have to making an impact in NHL.
What he did in Liiga was pretty damn impressive for his age. For me, it really comes down to size. Konsta will have an easier time in corners and outmuscling guys when he fills out.

Love Ostlund thought. He’s next for me.

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
What the heck has Konsta done that Ostlund hasn't? It's crazy to me the people that havent watched Ostlund. He is the closet forward we have to making an impact in NHL.
I guess Worlds is what people are going off of. He did look pretty good and not out of place there vs solid NHL players.

Reactions: Chainshot

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013

Best draft year production is fifth best in Liiga history which can also have something to do with it. He's a good player in his own right.

As people are saying he's been pretty good in a men's league way younger than Ostlund was. His D-1 was mostly playing for Jukurit.

Helenius I have a little higher but you're right Ostlund is probably closer to NHL ice.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
As people are saying he's been pretty good in a men's league way younger than Ostlund was. His D-1 was mostly playing for Jukurit.

Helenius I have a little higher but you're right Ostlund is probably closer to NHL ice.
I wouldn't say that as LIGA is closest to the NHL in play style. Ostlund still needs a season's worth of garbage plates to pack on some pounds

Reactions: Zman5778

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
There is umm, no space.
That was what people said about Benson a year ago. You make the space. We have a third liner in Zucker apparently playing up. I'd rather watch Kulich than Zucker in that role.

Yup. Greenway goes down to the 4th line in that case.
Where he belongs

The thing with Ostlund is that we've been saying this for awhile now. Is he going to be one of those 4-year prospects to develop? If so, then Konsta may surpass him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad