Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 3: Chiefs SB Parade mass shooting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Roman Wilson in round 3 would be awesome, he may have played himself up in the draft during senior bowl week though

QB at 3 followed by WR/OT in any order on day 2 is the way it should be

Reactions: N o o d l e s

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore

Congrats on winning the deal, Bill.

Honestly this makes both of them look bad.

Like from Bills perspective, it's a million extra dollars, just match it.

But from Meyers perspective, it's a million dollars. Why uproot yourself/family after being here for 4 years over a million dollars in a 3/33?

Seems like both parties were being stubborn to a fault.

Reactions: Slipstick97

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
To be fair to him any time you have a chance to lock up DeVante Parker and JuJu Smith-Schuster you have to do it
2023 season remix. Meyers, ten touchdowns. Parker and Smith-Schuster, one touchdown. Foxboro Follies management focused on landmark lighthouse and largest-of-its-kind scoreboard.

1707177093799.png

Reactions: bbfan419

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010

But from Meyers perspective, it's a million dollars. Why uproot yourself/family after being here for 4 years over a million dollars in a 3/33?

no income tax in nevada baby vs MA millionaire tax for 8 games a year

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

I would move my wife and son cross country tomorrow for a million dollars.

I'd even go with them.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
I watched Phil Perry talking with Thomas Dimitroff and found what Dimitroff was saying interesting. Made me more out on Jayden Daniels. Feel like he's going to go the Justin Fields route in the nfl. Really fun college qb but bottom half starter in the nfl. If Drake Maye is on the board at 3 i wouldn't let 10 seconds run off the clock before drafting him. If he isn't, a trade down for where this team is, might not be the worst move.

To move up to 3rd overall and draft Trey Lance the 49ers gave up the 12th, 29th, 29th and 94th picks over the next three drafts.

Jets traded the 6th, 34th, 37th, 49th picks in the next two drafts to move up to 3rd and pick Sam Darnold

Cleveland Browns got the 8th, 12th, 64th, 77th and 100th overall picks in the next three drafts from Philly so they could draft Carson Wentz 2nd overall

Washington traded the 2nd, 6th, 22nd and 39th overall picks over three years to move up to 2nd and draft Robert Griffin.

I guess my question is, if Daniels is on the board and they don't think he's the guy. Is a haul similar to that or Marvin Harrison better.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I watched Phil Perry talking with Thomas Dimitroff and found what Dimitroff was saying interesting. Made me more out on Jayden Daniels. Feel like he's going to go the Justin Fields route in the nfl. Really fun college qb but bottom half starter in the nfl. If Drake Maye is on the board at 3 i wouldn't let 10 seconds run off the clock before drafting him. If he isn't, a trade down for where this team is, might not be the worst move.

To move up to 3rd overall and draft Trey Lance the 49ers gave up the 12th, 29th, 29th and 94th picks over the next three drafts.

Jets traded the 6th, 34th, 37th, 49th picks in the next two drafts to move up to 3rd and pick Sam Darnold

Cleveland Browns got the 8th, 12th, 64th, 77th and 100th overall picks in the next three drafts from Philly so they could draft Carson Wentz 2nd overall

Washington traded the 2nd, 6th, 22nd and 39th overall picks over three years to move up to 2nd and draft Robert Griffin.

I guess my question is, if Daniels is on the board and they don't think he's the guy. Is a haul similar to that or Marvin Harrison better.
It’s suggested this draft is deep at WR.. is there a huge drop off from MHJ to Odunze/ Nabers etc? You have the 2nd tier of Thomas Jr/ Coleman/ Franklin.. Mitchell/ Legette/ Worthy. All would help the Patriots offense.

Reactions: bbfan419

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
It’s suggested this draft is deep at WR.. is there a huge drop off from MHJ to Odunze/ Nabers etc? You have the 2nd tier of Thomas Jr/ Coleman/ Franklin.. Mitchell/ Legette/ Worthy. All would help the Patriots offense.
There are plenty of really good WR's in this draft along with offensive line. I would not be wasting a pick on the first round picking a WR or OT, we need a QB. Last year's draft for example was not as deep at WR, yet players like Rashee Rice and Jayden Reed were great pickups in round two. Take QB day one, WR day two, then fix the OL after that with 1-2 players.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada

IMO there is one generational QB in Williams, two very good QB's in Maye and Daniels that will be everyday players and be above average. Daniels has the running ability to bet you with his legs and is great at throwing the long pass. He maybe the best QB at running after the play next year. After that, the skillset drops and I have McCarthy being picked next. Nix and Penix worry me and did not look good at the Senior Bowl practices. So you would be rolling the dice picking anyone after the top 4 QB's.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Maybe the best assistant coach from last year off to Washington to be DC, bringing in Alex Van Pelt and Ben McAdoo...

We are cooking with gas in Foxboro, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad