Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 3: Chiefs SB Parade mass shooting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
If the decision is Jaylen Daniels then the other QB they bring in has to be a Tyrod Taylor/Tyler Huntley type.

Assuming the Patriots are going to design an offense that utilizes Daniels’ strength as a runner, it wouldn’t make any sense to bring in another non-mobile QB to be the potential starter until Daniels is ready.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
They're probably going to draft a QB, right? How about someone with a better track record coaching NFL QBs?
Well Jacoby Brissett was a Cleveland QB and Devin McCourty said he spoke to him - they are very good friends from their time here- and Brissett who’s been with several QB coaches raved about him being an excellent QB coach and very good with the different personalities and styles

I’m going with these 2 over the media

big Joe Murray other then pot or bongs is about the only thing I’d want advice on

Also a search shows Rodgers was a big AVP. Guy

The coverage is so bad and such trolling I look for guys like

Retirement allows me to tape NFL Network and get legit analysis which runs 180 degrees reported around here

It’s a Shame what Boston fans are subjected to

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
My advice to folks here is try and watch a couple of hours of NFL Network every day

Great coverage and the information you get from professionals who played with or against or were coached by some of the Patriots coaches is eye opening

Getting info from Fed Toucher, Marc Bertrand, Gresh, Rich Keefe, Adam Jones, Felger & Mazz, Jim & Joe Murray ….just putrid

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Well Jacoby Brissett was a Cleveland QB and Devin McCourty said he spoke to him - they are very good friends from their time here- and Brissett who’s been with several QB coaches raved about him being an excellent QB coach and very good with the different personalities and styles

I’m going with these 2 over the media

big Joe Murray other then pot or bongs is about the only thing I’d want advice on

Also a search shows Rodgers was a big AVP. Guy

The coverage is so bad and such trolling I look for guys like

Retirement allows me to tape NFL Network and get legit analysis which runs 180 degrees reported around here

It’s a Shame what Boston fans are subjected to

I have not seen nor heard a single media member's opinion on this hiring. Just don't think it's an impressive resume, like basically every single person they've hired this offseason.

Reactions: Mione134

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Whats the problem with Beinenemy again he wouldn't have been a bad hire but obviously isn't a Kraft type of move. Also was probably the best player of anyone high enough to be coordinator.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I have not seen nor heard a single media member's opinion on this hiring. Just don't think it's an impressive resume, like basically every single person they've hired this offseason.
Every single ?

Congrats man that you had an extensive knowledge of these guys

Impressive

I barely know who the head coaches are

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Every single ?

Congrats man that you had an extensive knowledge of these guys

Impressive

I barely know who the head coaches are

You want to talk down to everyone you disagree with on this board for the rest of your life that's fine, I'm not engaging with it anymore.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Can we get a list of “every single media member” that you have that did not have an opinion on this? Apparently some of us aren’t in the know as much as you are.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
My advice to folks here is try and watch a couple of hours of NFL Network every day

Great coverage and the information you get from professionals who played with or against or were coached by some of the Patriots coaches is eye opening

Getting info from Fed Toucher, Marc Bertrand, Gresh, Rich Keefe, Adam Jones, Felger & Mazz, Jim & Joe Murray ….just putrid
I do not have the time to watch multiple hours of NFL Network brother. I need to be awake while I work.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
One thing I won't do is kill them for bringing in guys from the Browns. Gotta start somewhere. But it doesn't seem like Jerod Mayo had a damn clue about what he wanted to do on offense. It's all Eliot Wolf rushing in to save the day with guys he knows. I am not confident the organization knows what the hell to do on offense post Tom Brady. It's terrifying.

Reports that Brian Belichick is staying on. So what happened with Steve Belichick?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
One thing I won't do is kill them for bringing in guys from the Browns. Gotta start somewhere. But it doesn't seem like Jerod Mayo had a damn clue about what he wanted to do on offense. It's all Eliot Wolf rushing in to save the day with guys he knows. I am not confident the organization knows what the hell to do on offense post Tom Brady. It's terrifying.

Reports that Brian Belichick is staying on. So what happened with Steve Belichick?
Steven took a position with the University of Washington.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Oh I know that part. But why would Mayo pick Covington over him? If that's what happened.

I think the consensus was Covington was being groomed to be the DC. Apparently Mayo never even called plays, Steven did.

Washington's offer must of been good. He gets the full title.

I'm fine with him leaving though.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts

To be fair the guys on 98.5 are opinion pundits. They don’t ever pretend to have sources. They do discuss what’s being reported by the Rapoports Schefters of the world.

They’re insufferable with their contrarian rhetoric. They all try to be Felger.. the ultimate putz.

Reactions: DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad