Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 2: Pats have 3rd pick. Mayo new HC. Where does Belichick land? Bill O'Brien to leave Patriots for Ohio State OC job

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If you have 40 minutes to spare I highly recommend this look back at arguably the best post-season in NFL history, twenty years ago this month.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I remember our snow game where people were throwing snow when we scored and thinking how fun it was and how cool it would be to have been there.

Now I think they’re a bunch of idiots.

Aging, man. It’s wild.
Sports is a young person's passion.

I would've given anything to go to a -20 wind chill game in Foxboro when I was 16 or 17. Now I'm my 30s and early season weather is too hot, late season weather is too cold, and if the weather's perfect then the traffic is still going to suck so I'll just stay in and watch it on CBS from the comfort of my couch.

BradPark22

Nov 8, 2017
Curran is Jonathan Krafts mouthpiece, he is going to say pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

JK is definitely involved in football ops

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Wow that looked like an obvious hold on Tampa

Sirianni gonna get canned for placing his faith in Matt Patricia

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I’m calling it now. If Philly gets drubbed tonight, Sirianni is toast. THAT’S a team I could see Belichick coaching.

bruinsfan1968

Make America United Again! Save our Democracy!
May 6, 2019
I don't like the hit but with the way they penalize anything near the head, I have a hard time blaming the defense.

At full speed it's so difficult to hit not too high, but also not too low.
No it's not difficult, those guys are trained professionals, it was a low hit no matter what the circumstances are.

Reactions: PeanutButter37

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
No it's not difficult, those guys are trained professionals, it was a low hit no matter what the circumstances are.

Screenshot_20240115-210727.png

I agree with you it's low, but we're talking what, 8 inches higher and he's hitting thigh instead of knee? He turns the head and hits him with the shoulder to avoid helmet contact, as he's supposed to.

Sorry, right now that hit isn't against the rules. I don't like the hit, and think it's dirty, but with the rulebook as it is I want my DBs doing that over hitting anywhere above the hips.

Reactions: Dreghorn2 and CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I don't like the hit but with the way they penalize anything near the head, I have a hard time blaming the defense.

At full speed it's so difficult to hit not too high, but also not too low.
I hear ya but on this one I feel like the defender had plenty of time to deliver a hit to midsection instead of diving at a guy's knee.

Reactions: bruinsfan1968

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

I have one problem with the Rooney Rule. It creates bad faith, sham interviews. The Falcons have been linked to Bill and now this. So let's say Arthur Blank interviews Bienemy and Aaron Glenn. Does anyone think he's hiring either of them over Belichick?

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad