Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 2: Pats have 3rd pick. Mayo new HC. Where does Belichick land? Bill O'Brien to leave Patriots for Ohio State OC job

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Marc Bertrand, Felger, Mazz, Jones, etc they don't know jack. They're here to be shock jocks and fuel the fire.

Especially Felger who 1. Isn't even from here. 2. isn't a fan of ANY New England teams. 3. Lives to stir the pot.

Sure. Bertrand can give an opinion. But he's not around or covers the team like say Tom E Curran does, so I wouldn't waste my time listening to his opinion.
You have should not listen to any of those clowns, I would bet money that you know more then they do including that so called guy on the inside Curran, watch the games and draw your own conclusions , and you will be better served. I also would bet that I would not put you in the AHOLE category. hahaha

Score08

Apr 6, 2017
What a pick .

I’m getting the sinking feeling the nfl is poised to put their fingerprints on this game shortly.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I remember our snow game where people were throwing snow when we scored and thinking how fun it was and how cool it would be to have been there.

Now I think they’re a bunch of idiots.

Aging, man. It’s wild.
Kate, I was JUST saying that to my mum. Especially the ones I'm seeing from Buffalo. Looks like pure ice.

Reactions: Kate08

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Credit to the Steelers for staying in this one. After the first quarter, I thought it was going to be a beat-down....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad