Speculation: 2024 Offseason Talk

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I wish, too. He is not old enough like Pavs was when he took a pay cut. I don't know what the average 27 goal second line center is worth, but that is probably his base line. He at least deserves a raise to $4.something.

I think he, Tanev and Harley will all come in under $5Mil, or at least I hope.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I wish, too. He is not old enough like Pavs was when he took a pay cut. I don't know what the average 27 goal second line center is worth, but that is probably his base line. He at least deserves a raise to $4.something.

I think he, Tanev and Harley will all come in under $5Mil, or at least I hope.
I would say he deserved a raise until that playoff performance lol

Reactions: Elysian

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Screenshot_20240610-195602.png

Well deserved.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Well deserved. His drafts recently have been lights out. He is hitting on his top picks and they are turning out to be high level players. His free agent signings have been off the chart. Duchene at 3 million? Every GM wishes they could get 65 points off 3 mil. Steel was…well a steal of a signing. To top it off his deadline was impressive. To get Tanev without giving up a big name prospect or 1st is Masterclass level GM.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
If we get enough of these can we redeem them at the prize booth for a real trophy?

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Any interest in DeMelo? He has spent the past few years as Morrissey’s partner. Could be someone to help Miro as Josh has turned up the offensive numbers with DeMelo as a paring.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006

Any interest in DeMelo? He has spent the past few years as Morrissey’s partner. Could be someone to help Miro as Josh has turned up the offensive numbers with DeMelo as a paring.
None at all. That was probably Winnipeg’s biggest whipping boy.

no.....

Veterans not it. Its always the young guys that step up in playoofs (Hintz and Harley last year, Wyatt this year)
And what young guy do you want to step up besides Bourque? Blumel? Hyry? I don’t think they can replicate Duchene’s season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad