Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
The belly aching for Mac Jones is nauseating. Being poorly coached is not being "bullied". He sucked. He needs to take ownership rather than pass the blame like fans on here. Sounds like he's off to a good start for the Jags though.

What round Ryland drafted in? Thank you Bill. Two horrendous picks in Rohrwasser and now Ryland.
Jones did have a solid rookie season. One of the reasons I want Maye Sat is bc he might struggle to match rookie Mac. Whereas if he sits year 2 he’s guaranteed to be better than year 2 Mac.

He’s still got to perform and not let Zappe outplay him but Patricia as OC is some worst case scenario stuff.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
It certainly looks like Payton was right about Russell Wilson. He hasn't impressed in Pittsburgh.
Imagine being Ayuik, turning down whatever overpay the Patriots were giving, and thinking Pitt's QB room was anything to write home about.

Washed Russell Wilson and Justin Fields who still would rather run for 2 yards than throw to a wide open WR in the middle of the field for 20+ yards.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Imagine being Ayuik, turning down whatever overpay the Patriots were giving, and thinking Pitt's QB room was anything to write home about.

Washed Russell Wilson and Justin Fields who still would rather run for 2 yards than throw to a wide open WR in the middle of the field for 20+ yards.
Since I will never consider anything dead maybe he would reconsider based on preseason developments. I would think if Aiyuk gets traded it would happen this week.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Since I will never consider anything dead maybe he would reconsider based on preseason developments. I would think if Aiyuk gets traded it would happen this week.
I mean I get neither option (NE or Pitt) is great, but watching Pitt the other night was PUTRID.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
last game of the preseason and the latest start time of the preseason as we cut from 90+ to 53

Patriots @ Commanders Sunday 8 pm NBC;

Pete Carroll update: retired AND JOINING USC as an advisor

Last edited:

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts

Often these decisions are based on friendships with certain players/ staff & not so much on winning opportunities

Reactions: rfournier103

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I've set up my HFBoards NFL Pick 'Em League for this coming NFL season. We use the point spread and there's nothing at stake here but bragging rights. If interested just PM me and include an e-mail address that you use regularly and I will send you the link to join.

Reactions: Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad