Status
Not open for further replies.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL

We dont like u loooooozer
Fair enough. I just don't see the point in booing specific guys on your own team. Especially backups. Booing the team is fine, especially when they stink. But individual players? I don't see how that's beneficial.

You're probably gonna be a bottom 5 team in the league this year, and you're booing a 3rd-4th string QB in a pre-season game. Imagine what the other players are thinking....

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Fair enough. I just don't see the point in booing specific guys on your own team. Especially backups. Booing the team is fine, especially when they stink. But individual players? I don't see how that's beneficial.

You're probably gonna be a bottom 5 team in the league this year, and you're booing a 3rd-4th string QB in a pre-season game. Imagine what the other players are thinking....

Hes arrogant and sucks ass

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He was in what was reportedly a very toxic qb room and judging by his petty behavior I would imagine he played a key role in that room being toxic (as did Mac, who I’m sure was entitled)

Reactions: LSCII

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Bill got pissed at Myers & blows him off signs Ju Ju

Drafts Cole Strange allowing Chiefs to move up and get All Pro CB Trent McDuffie

Doesn’t say one word to Jerod Mayo or Mac Jones because he feels they both undermined him

Allows Brady to leave

Dumps his long time 60 year old girl friend because she’s actually aging

Sorry Bill your a mess and you reaped what you’ve sown

This is on you

So with JUJU gone what will the WR end up being?

Bourne Polk Baker Pop are locks

Down to 2 of Thornton Boutte and Reagor
Bourne on IR

Osborn lock

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
A quick couple of things. They weren't necessarily booing Zappe, even though that asshat deserves to be booed. They were booing Maye getting 3 seconds of time before being sat. So the narrative that they were doing that to a scrub is false.

Secondly, this team is still woefully devoid of playmakers. That's all on Bill because he f***ed up in his GM role to a monumental level. He was just a complete clown by the end here. Grasping at straws and reaching for what have turned out to be really shitty players.

I tried to tell you all years ago, but all I got was labeled as ungrateful and a hater. In reality Bill won't get another sniff in this league because he wasn't the coach and GM everyone believed he was. In fact, he's bad at both jobs.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

The fans weren't booing Zappe, they were booing the fact that they got to see the Patriots #3OA picks and shiny new toy at QB play one series. People paid their hard earned money and sat in crappy weather conditions.....only to see Maye for one series.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Im a Baker fan I hope he AND Polk become our 1 and 2 with pop as our slant
Perfect world with health using what they got

Douglas - slot

Polk - off line
Bourne
Osborn

Baker - X wide
Thornton

Go with 2 TE Henry & Hopper

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
A quick couple of things. They weren't necessarily booing Zappe, even though that asshat deserves to be booed. They were booing Maye getting 3 seconds of time before being sat. So the narrative that they were doing that to a scrub is false.

Secondly, this team is still woefully devoid of playmakers. That's all on Bill because he f***ed up in his GM role to a monumental level. He was just a complete clown by the end here. Grasping at straws and reaching for what have turned out to be really shitty players.

I tried to tell you all years ago, but all I got was labeled as ungrateful and a hater. In reality Bill won't get another sniff in this league because he wasn't the coach and GM everyone believed he was. In fact, he's bad at both jobs.

Quasimodo predicted this​

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002

Bill had Pierce (my guy - went to Indy) and George Pickens (first round talent) in round 2 and he dicks around and takes Thornton

Bill was presented a list with Deebo & AJ Brown both Brady/Patriots lovers to take by scouting staff - the third guy was Metcalf but said could be a Diva

He blows off report and takes his buddies guy who he was sold on, Harry

ASK LOU @LouJersey

My angriest I’ve ever been at Belichick

2018 NFL Draft

Round 2 patriots at 43

Gronk getting lot of mileage snd TE prospect Dallas Godeart says he’s got a poster on dorm wall of Gronk. His dream is to play with Gronk catching passes from Tom Brady

Every NFL Network draft show says this duo would replicate the Gronk/Hernandez two headed monster without the BS of Hernandez. They would be unstoppable

I’m watching draft it’s 43 and he’s still there - I’m constantly texting Lou about this - we are both certain going to happen

Then…..they trade out and are at 56

Eagles draft Goedart

Belichick drafts Duke Dawson

I lose my mind

Godeart and Eagles beat Patriots in SB

Dawson plays 0.0 for Patriots

I can’t stand him to this day

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
So with JUJU gone what will the WR end up being?

Bourne Polk Baker Pop are locks

Down to 2 of Thornton Boutte and Reagor
You forgot KJ Osborn.

Bourne probably starts the year on PUP

Osborn, Douglas, Polk, Baker, and probably Thornton as your 5 until Bourne returns. I bet Raegor sticks around as a deep bench option, but mainly a kick returner with the new rules.

Boutee probably PS option. I'd be curious if anyone takes a flyer on him given the gambling issue in the off-season. I actually like Boutee, but don't see a spot for him here when everyone is healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad