Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
remember, folks, this is a local team broadcast throughout New England.... not the national broadcast contract you'll see starting in September

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I just got home.

How did Maye look?

Do we look different from last year?
Threw a screen only 1 drive for him and Jacoby both pulled quick.

D is very good. Only guys that will be cut on offense so can’t judge much. We were favored by a tuddy for reason Carolina is playing some serious scrubs.

Reactions: Mione134

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
To me, this looks like an NBA move. Patriots didn't do anything wrong, Aiyuk wants to get paid but he really wants to get paid while playing for the Steelers. Player picking his destination while still under contract. That's where HE wanted to go from day one. Niners would have kept him but this is too ugly of a situation now so they'll milk everything out of Pittsburgh - "Brandon, you want to play for the Steelers? Make sure they know it's going to cost them because you screwed up every opportunity we had to trade you elsewhere."
It's not that it's nobody wants to play for pats worse team in NFL. No QB. Can't blame him

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
NFL preseason is such a terrible product.

Only thing worse is preseason NHL when they rob ST holders for 3 full price games.

I love the McCourtys so much though those dudes are the best and make me happy listening to them.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Only thing worse is preseason NHL when they rob ST holders for 3 full price games.

I love the McCourtys so much though those dudes are the best and make me happy listening to them.
Soon enough we'll be at 18 RS and only two preseason games. College football gets by without any preseason games. I'd be content if there were no preseason games at all. Just have your joint practices and let's go.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY

It's more of a glorified practice that happens to be on TV/streamed. You know that.

Not meant to be a "product".

Reactions: Gee Wally

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Are joint practiced filmed and available to other teams? I think for guys trying to break in or make a roster its part of the "resume" of game tape they hope catches the eye of other teams if they are cut.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
It's more of a glorified practice that happens to be on TV/streamed. You know that.

Not meant to be a "product".
Yeah tell that to season ticket holders who pay full freight.

I went to a preseason game in 2001 and got all drunk and excited in my teens and proclaimed we were loaded and we'd win the Super Bowl as long as that loser Bledsoe got hurt.

It was the most bang on sports prediction ever. I was a Michael Bishop guy though.

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
It's not that it's nobody wants to play for pats worse team in NFL. No QB. Can't blame him
That's not entirely true but not going to argue about it. They aren't a playoff team but that's not his priority, it's all about the benjamins and the fact that Aiyuk wants to dictate where he lands. Two first rounders? I don't think so. Solid player but the multitude of SF offensive weapons gives him opportunities he's not likely to see most anywhere he goes. If you told me KC, Bengals, Eagles were the potential landing spots then I'd say he doesn't need to be "the guy" but Pittsburgh, Cleveland, NE...tons of pressure to produce and I'm not sending two first rounders to SF for him anyway.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad