Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
AR15 was pretty ass at Florida lets be honest and he was awesome for Indy last year.

Zappy isn't even a good enough athlete to be a punter/kicker.
AR15 played about 15 snaps last season

You don't have to be a great athlete to be a functional QB

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Zappe is the same noodle armed bad QB play we watched all last year. At least Milton might have some pizzazz and arm strength with his picks to the wrong read

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Yeah tell that to season ticket holders who pay full freight.

I went to a preseason game in 2001 and got all drunk and excited in my teens and proclaimed we were loaded and we'd win the Super Bowl as long as that loser Bledsoe got hurt.

It was the most bang on sports prediction ever. I was a Michael Bishop guy though.
Oh I know. my Dad had some season tickets thru work when I was a teenager in section 111 row 9 (right behind the Patriots bench) I saw the prices and used to go to a preseason game and a regular season game per year. I saw the prices then I can't imagine what they cost now.

It's just a fact that it's preseason. I'm not going to say they're not trying to win the game but it's more or less a glorified practice.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
I can't believe we still need to even think about Zappe. They should have sent him packing. If JB goes down, Maye needs to play regardless. He might get killed or he may learn. Honestly, it's not as though Zappe is going to bring them to the postseason as the third (potentially fourth) QB. At that point, you just grab someone off the waiver wire and prepare for a high draft pick next season. I'm so tired of Zappe thinking he's the next coming of an NFL first string QB. Cut his azz and let's move on. Also gives the guy a chance to land somewhere on a practice squad, maybe Jacksonville :D.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I will say the Patriots and Panthers in a 7-0 preseason slugfest is very on brand for these teams

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I can't believe we still need to even think about Zappe. They should have sent him packing. If JB goes down, Maye needs to play regardless. He might get killed or he may learn. Honestly, it's not as though Zappe is going to bring them to the postseason as the third (potentially fourth) QB. At that point, you just grab someone off the waiver wire and prepare for a high draft pick next season. I'm so tired of Zappe thinking he's the next coming of an NFL first string QB. Cut his azz and let's move on. Also gives the guy a chance to land somewhere on a practice squad, maybe Jacksonville :D.
He might get killed so that means he has to play? They'll play Maye when they think he's ready. Nobody should care who else is on the roster at QB. It's irrelevant.

The rhetoric about Zappe thinking he's the starter is just absurd. Should he have declined the offer to play tonight? It's just such a bizarre reaction from fans.

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
He might get killed so that means he has to play? They'll play Maye when they think he's ready. Nobody should care who else is on the roster at QB. It's irrelevant.

The rhetoric about Zappe thinking he's the starter is just absurd. Should he have declined the offer to play tonight? It's just such a bizarre reaction from fans.
I'm not saying that he should have declined, he should not have been an option. Quite a different perspective actually. I also don't want Drake Maye to get killed but I'd rather have Zo come down from the pressbox than see Zappe anymore.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Amazing how I was within walking distance of Gronk, Edleman, Welker and McCourty all those years living here for 25 years.

Being the clean, good natured town this is.
Yeh been by Gronks house - it’s close to stadium

Zappe has a noodle for an arm. Joe Milton can actually put oomph on the ball to get the ball down field.
Very noticeable

He’s an 85 mph junk baller in a staff of guys throwing 95-100 mph

Good to see Judon on sideline into it

Guys a player and teammates love

Felger & Mazz don’t and Tom from Quincy so that’s all I need to know

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad