Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
If you were giving me odds on whether he makes the roster or not, I'd guess 'Cut' is the favorite.

Let's assume they're keeping their usual 5 WRs. Douglas, Bourne, Polk, and Baker are roster locks, so that leaves one spot. He's fighting Osborn, Reagor, Boutte, and Thornton for that final spot. Even if they do keep 6, he's not going to take a 6th spot because he adds no special teams value.

I don't see Juju making this team

Hard take lol

Reactions: bbfan419

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
Remember that Bourne is still recovering/not practicing fully yet so he probably starts on PUP. Could mean that the 5 that make it are Juju, Osborn, Polk, Baker, Douglas and then pending injuries or maybe an early season trade we see what happens with Juju.

edit I also agree it’s frustrating that it’s more expensive to cut him lol but I’m wondering who would want to trade for him at this point.

Reactions: CDJ

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
This super bowl highlights marathon is great. Eagles 2 rn then Lambs 2.

We actually had some really shitty kicking in some of these games. Vinny missed a couple Carolina one and then Gostkowski stunk vs Atlanta and Philly should have let him try the long one Giants 1.

Bill not bringing Blunt back after the Atlanta win was just mean and him being a bully dude never made more than the minimum and should have been allowed to hang around like White was. Of course he beat us that game.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
That Justin Jefferson contract is insanity.

I can’t fathom how you pay anybody $35mil/yr who only touches the ball 6-8 times a game, on a good day. But what do I know….

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
That Justin Jefferson contract is insanity.

I can’t fathom how you pay anybody $35mil/yr who only touches the ball 6-8 times a game, on a good day. But what do I know….

He impacts every single snap he plays. The defense doesn't just have to account for him, the entire defense is based around stopping him. (Though with someone that good it's not about stopping, merely mitigating.)

He is a threat to score a touchdown every single play. He can completely change the course of a game. Unquestionably one of the best WRs to ever play in the NFL, a physical beast with incredible hands who also runs perfect routes. It's not about just the catches he has, it's about how he reshapes 50% of the game.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
He impacts every single snap he plays. The defense doesn't just have to account for him, the entire defense is based around stopping him. (Though with someone that good it's not about stopping, merely mitigating.)

He is a threat to score a touchdown every single play. He can completely change the course of a game. Unquestionably one of the best WRs to ever play in the NFL, a physical beast with incredible hands who also runs perfect routes. It's not about just the catches he has, it's about how he reshapes 50% of the game.

Yup, he's one of the rare non QB offensive players that changes the game simply by being on the field. Up there with Moss, Peterson, Gronk

Reactions: EverettMike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad