Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
With Brady night in the books we can now look forward to the team Vegas has as the worst team in the league

It's sorta like having that amazing night out with friends and then waking up to the worst hangover ever
It's kind of how I watch the Red Sox these days.

I'm less concerned with the wins and losses at the moment, and more concerned that the organization is able to identify building blocks for the future.

Reactions: Dellstrom and SPV

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Brady was also the scum that left her pregnant for gisselle. Nice connection huh?
Is this what we want to turn this into when none of us know the true dynamic of any of these personal relationships? I'd say life worked out for all parties involved.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Is this what we want to turn this into when none of us know the true dynamic of any of these personal relationships? I'd say life worked out for all parties involved.

As an avowed Tom Brady hater I once again would like to distance myself from this shit. We have no idea what happened in either relationship and pretending we do is gross.

Reactions: CDJ

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’m team Moynihan from day 1 to today

Love Tom as a QB but star chaser - he had the home run

Anyways I was and am a big Stephon Gilmore fan - love to see him back as depth and a leader

He’s a HOF player in my eyes so glad to see him back last night

Come on Pats!!!!!!

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Almost as bad as their political opinions. Do well for my team, that's all that I want to see or hear from you
If people applied their personal feelings towards athletes and their personal lives they would end up not liking a lot of them regardless of the team they root for.

I realized it a while ago with actors. If I didn’t watch movies based on an actor’s beliefs I would miss out on some great acting and movies.

Tom Brady brought the game and Patriots fans 20 years that we will never see again on the field.

I gave up on “hating” anyone in sports and entertainment of late. Waste of my feelings

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Brady is my favorite QB of all time but Moss is my favorite player of all time. I wish he got his ring.

Attachments

• IMG_2648.jpeg
    IMG_2648.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 2

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

Screw Brady

This guy is the GOAT

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Whether this deal was good or bad will come down to health. When healthy he has it all- got pretty good in pass protection this year so he can legitimately play all 3 downs if needed
overall it's not alot of money looking closer at it... RB's just get boned. Nice to see the Pats trying to build long term with home grown guys

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad