GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I remember a year or so ago when people here were frothing at the mouth to ship out significant assets for Kuznetsov at full cap hit.
Dudes as talented as anyone out there. I think he would’ve been worth the gamble for the Avs at the beginning of the year in a similar deal to RyJo, but we needed a sure thing at the deadline.

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
Avs improved the roster immensely but like everyone else, the concern is if (huge if) Gerogiev can hold his ground. At this point, I don't trust him. He can lose a series for us. Please go get a 1B at the minimum at all expense

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Me when people keep bringing up the Zadorov name

z0JYjE9.gif

Anders Cain

Formerly JordoMack
Jul 7, 2018
Nova Scotia
I've been secretly hoping the Avs have been working on a deal around 4giev and our 1st for Saros. That would be amazing.
I would call this deadline a rousing success and praise cnap for the rest of his tenure if we picked up a goalie in the realm of saros... We'd be instant cup favorites. I think the only thing really holding us back now is the uncertainty in net

Also sign me up for big Z. He has his warts but i loved watching him light people up. Lol

Reactions: kchan9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad