GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Saros would not be a rental, so if you get one of the only few elite goalies in the NHL, possibly at 50% retained (2.5m) for two playoff runs, hell yeah it would cost a lot
Well if 2 firsts and Ritchie get us him and send back georgiev sign me up. We’d have to be the favs

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

dibiasenwo.jpg

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
So happy I woke up to no Jeff O’Neill on the panel. I can’t stand that clown, he literally ruins my day

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It's pretty pointless to watch TSN or other deadline shows these days..it's all on Twitter first. They can't break anything on TV.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I still think we at least trade for a goalie, but as it stands now CMac has definitely put this team in a better position to succeed compared to 3 days ago.

Lehk - Mack - Mikko
Drouin - Colton - Nuke
Parise - SloJo - LOC
Cogs - Wagner - Wood
Kiviranta

Toews - Makar
G - Manson
JJ - Byram

vs

Lehk - Mack - Mikko
Drouin - Mitts - Nuke
Wood - Colton - Parise
Duhaime - Trenin - LOC
Cogs, Kiviranta

Toews - Makar
G - Manson
JJ - Walker

Bront

Jun 5, 2021
going to be f***in boring today...These broadcasting channels should demand that any trades made during the week cannot be announced until trade deadline day
So Byram would have just been sitting on his hands yesterday instead of scoring his first sabres goal?

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Today I'm more hate watching Vegas/Dallas/Winnepeg than I am hoping the Avs do more.

As things currently sit, none of those teams scare me anymore now that the Avs have proper center depth.

Reactions: Vk1ing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad