GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Today I'm more hate watching Vegas/Dallas/Winnepeg than I am hoping the Avs do more.

As things currently sit, none of those teams scare me anymore now that the Avs have proper center depth.

The 4th line pickups we made yesterday make me feel a lot better about facing those teams.

They will still give our D an absolute pounding over 7 games(less so Dallas), but we can now return the favor. Their D are in for a nightmare with Wood/Colton/LOC/Duhaime/Trenin smashing them over and over on every puck retrieval.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
The 4th line pickups we made yesterday make me feel a lot better about facing those teams.

They will still give our D an absolute pounding over 7 games(less so Dallas), but we can now return the favor. Their D are in for a nightmare with Wood/Colton/LOC/Duhaime/Trenin smashing them over and over on every puck retrieval.
:nod:

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Emily Kaplan's Team USA:

1709914917406.png

Reactions: Gatorbait19

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

And those guys in turn will make it easier on the dmen with the improvement defensively and physically. CMacs had a fantastic deadline so far.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers

Going into the postseason, I genuinely think Girard is the weakest position on the Avs right now.

And I am not shitting on Girard at all when I say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad