GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jabubenice

Mar 7, 2011
cayman island
No, because we don't need him. We need to spend our assets elsewhere.

But let's say Gabe was 100% done for the year, Nuke isn't coming back, Droun has been a disaster like RyJo, and Lehkonen is still playing a bit meh because of his injury? Yes.

Actually, I would probably punt on the season at that point, but you see my point. We are LOADED on wingers right now, even without Landeskog.
yes, I know we are loaded that is why I said "if we had a need" (gabe and nuke not back), would you pull the trigger on one year with 50% retained? 3 ones??

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Just browsing capfriendly for pending UFA LHD's on non-playoff teams, and these are the options:

Scandella (M-NTC)
Kylington (only played 15 games this year)
Goligoski
Tinordi
Brendan Smith
Mike Reilly (NYI 2 points back with 2 games in hand though so unlikely sellers)
Oesterle
Dermott

Not a very inspiring list really. Dermott might be the most realistic alternative given the fact that he's a decent skater, but he'd probably be more of a 7D than someone to bump JJ down.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
yes, I know we are loaded that is why I said "if we had a need" (gabe and nuke not back), would you pull the trigger on one year with 50% retained? 3 ones??
I would consider it, because that's such good value. You need guys who play better than their contracts to win the cup. We had a bunch of those when we won (MacKinnon, Kadri, Nuke, Lehkonen, Byram).

NikB

Mar 25, 2021
I remember a year or so ago when people here were frothing at the mouth to ship out significant assets for Kuznetsov at full cap hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad