2024 NHL Playoffs Around the League

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Trouba is such a POS

No intent to injure? The Rags live a charmed life when it comes to officiating.

They cannot review it if there is no body hit, its not in the rules, he will be suspended tomorrow for sure but the rules state you cannot review and call 5 there

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
They cannot review it if there is no body hit, its not in the rules, he will be suspended tomorrow for sure but the rules state you cannot review and call 5 there
There’s a few reasons why there’s zero chance he gets suspended.

First and foremost, he plays for the Rangers.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
There’s a few reasons why there’s zero chance he gets suspended.

First and foremost, he plays for the Rangers.

Sticking his elbow out like that I cannot see any way he's not gone a minimum of 3 games, if not 5

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Hate saying it but I have no faith in the Rangers not winning the Cup this year. I don’t trust any of the other three teams to beat them and it just seems like they’re getting every bounce. Very much a “seems like their year” feeling.

Reactions: Osakahaus

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Its over. Rangers win. everything has gone their way. Bob looks mortal and the Rangers are getting every bounce. Rangers in 5. Rangers win the cup. This team is toast and they celebrate that stupid stadium series for the rest of time.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
This is making me feel pretty uncomfortable right now.

Who is the better choice in the West? Edmonton has Swiss cheese in net, but they have better firepower than the rag.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
I feel the need to counter the negativity regarding the Rags’ Cup chances. Yes, I see what you see and things look dark for Isles fans but Florida dominated them from the third period on. Win the next one and go back to MSG tied 2-2.

Worst case even if the Rags win the Cup, the following morning their fans will wake up and still be douche bags.

Reactions: Osakahaus

PolishPrince21

Mar 4, 2015
LI
I feel the need to counter the negativity regarding the Rags’ Cup chances. Yes, I see what you see and things look dark for Isles fans but Florida dominated them from the third period on. Win the next one and go back to MSG tied 2-2.

Worst case even if the Rags win the Cup, the following morning their fans will wake up and still be douche bags.
Problem is their drought ends and ours has a serious chance to surpass the 54 years we made fun of them for

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad