GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
The story is wild.

Apparently he started dating his GF while he was still in high school. She's 28 now (I think he's 20). He's estranged from his immediate family and I think his family was on social media yesterday going on and on about how his GF groomed him and then forced him to cut off contact.
Jeez I’m surprised this hasn’t gotten more publicity. Super weird. What’s his name?

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
did anyone see that nba kid from duke (filipowski) has apparently been dating his babysitter who was in college when he was in 7th grade bc yikes bro
That story is absolutely wild, not only that but apparently she got him to convert to mormonism and there was something out there about how they might be cousins too??? She was his prom date at 26.

Considering the other talk in this thread about how the NHL doesn't market itself well, maybe he can drop the first puck for Utah HC this season. It would probably get more press coverage that way

Reactions: Captain3rdLine

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
Date stood me up

Guess I will spend my Friday night with you fine folks
I once had a date discuss the craziest politics of all time to the point I had no idea what her political affiliation was. She then got into a screaming match and tried to fight a waitress bc apparently she had stolen her boyfriend sophomore year of high school. We were 21 at the time. She also thought she did nothing wrong and waited for me outside to scream at me for not backing her up after I apologized to the staff and paid the table. This is only my 2nd worst date story, the worst I can definitely not tell on here

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I once had a date discuss the craziest politics of all time to the point I had no idea what her political affiliation was. She then got into a screaming match and tried to fight a waitress bc apparently she had stolen her boyfriend sophomore year of high school. We were 21 at the time. She also thought she did nothing wrong and waited for me outside to scream at me for not backing her up after I apologized to the staff and paid the table. This is only my 2nd worst date story, the worst I can definitely not tell on here
....you sure know how to pick em?:skeptic:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

ah, the high maintenance karen type

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
PXL_20240628_224618905.jpg

I'm sitting behind Buium cousins and Claude Lemieux is about ten seats to my right. Unfortunately seat is slightly obstructed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad