GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
The whole room is just one giant screen right? do the chairs tip back a lot?

No dip in my chair, I'll probably explore a bit more tomorrow and venture to the upper levels. Feels a little bit smaller than I expected, maybe in retrospect I should have gotten tickets on the second level.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Although it appears at 'times' Fitz has drafted for need (specifically 2020, but that was also the COVID draft), Guadana's right here, everyone's draft board is different. We don't actually know who's above who on their draft board so the entire BPA vs. need discourse is just guesswork. We don't have any proof the two don't align anyway.

Besides I always take the whole BPA discussion as people assuming players on another tier below get drafted just out of need when realistically they're probably rated so closely together the difference is almost irrelevant even if it's the slightest of reaches.

2021 was a need pick too. No one is convincing me otherwise. Fitz left really high upside players to pick the gritty "hard to play against" type player.

Reactions: Alex NJD

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Give me Devils trades!!!
Give me no devils trades!
pepe-pepe-frog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad