GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
I haven’t paid attention to the draft process for the first time in a long time this season. I remember where I was when Larsson got drafted, where I was where we won the lottery for Jack, etc. and was invested in the process for years. However, this is the first year I am totally unaware of the prospects outside of Celebrini (knowing Buim, Leshunov, Demidov, etc. but not enough to have an opinion.

Excited just for the night.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I think NHL did poor job around draft.

Every year there are tonns of talented players. And some of them are children of famous players.

But there are no info or programs or hype before the draft. NBA pumping kids all over the year. NFL did the same thing. NHL do nothing even when there are some good writers. Niche thing. NHL should learn how to sell the product.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
I think NHL did poor job around draft.

Every year there are tonns of talented players. And some of them are children of famous players.

But there are no info or programs or hype before the draft. NBA pumping kids all over the year. NFL did the same thing. NHL do nothing even when there are some good writers. Niche thing. NHL should learn how to sell the product.

Nhl hates players with personalities and advertising their product. It really is so dumb

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
Im not asking for every single hole to be filled this offseason..

but if were targeting Pesce and moving Marino, that doesnt fill the large gap at top LD. All we need is a #3-4 there whos stable and isnt up and down like Siegenthaler

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Im not asking for every single hole to be filled this offseason..

but if were targeting Pesce and moving Marino, that doesnt fill the large gap at top LD. All we need is a #3-4 there whos stable and isnt up and down like Siegenthaler
Dillon.

Somebody else posted it in another thread

Siegenthaler Hamilton
Hughes Pesce
Dillon Nemec

Reactions: Guadana

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
if the flames offer coleman and 28 for 10 do the devils say yes? had 30 tucks last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad