GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft Part TWO: Rounds 2-7 | Sat. June 29, 11:30 a.m. | SN1, TVA Sports

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
Most of them are, but then again, I think we all have a list of prospects we thought would be bound for the first round and slipped. I have:
- Freij
- Chernyshov
- Kiviharju
- Elick
- Miettinen
- Basha
- Ritchie
- Hutson

A big lot because the falloff was early in the draft, which meant big margins of errors on every team's listings.
Really drives home the pain of the Dvorak trade when our second round pick is equivalent to a late first.

Edit: Still, the loss of that second hurts less than that Malestyn trade.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Yeah it doesn’t look good today. But you never know. Teams do crazy things when they reach for a specific position. Even then, Helenius was available if you wanted a centre.
I've been chirping my Flyers fan friend about Michkov getting cut by SKA last summer and Demidov making the team to start the season despite being a year younger than Michkov.

This is so much fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 7
    Staked: $32,249.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama