GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft Part TWO: Rounds 2-7 | Sat. June 29, 11:30 a.m. | SN1, TVA Sports

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Small as he may be 51 regular season goals + 18 goals in 17 playoff games just doesn't happen by accident. I would've taken a flyer on it because what do you have to lose between him and any other kid in the 5th to 7th round. At worst, he and Michael Hage tear it up in Laval in a few years before Hage graduates to the NHL but whatever... #iknownothing

What I'm saying is that at the lower levels, Cole and Lane tore it all up, as well. We were all excited (as we should be). But once they turned pro, that didn't stop the talk that they're too small for playoff hockey.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have taken Poirier, btw. I'm just saying the discourse on Cole and Lane will end up being the discourse for Poirier.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I never said YOU did...you clearly not following the flow of our conversation and that's fine.

Hence why I said, "please carry on".
Well you are sometimes tough to follow. In the same post you respond, you directly respond to something I said...and then in the same post, you generally talk about what people say? Just be more precise, and there will be no issues.

I'm talking for myself. I never said people are never too harsh to judge. I don't know why I should often bear other people views....lol. My view is my own. I'm dissapointed in today's based on my list. But we will have to wait 4 years to be sure. But when a post will be made to analyse TODAY'S, I can't like it. Let's bookmark it and see in 4 years.

Reactions: 417

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
With the amount of exposure he’s had, there must be something teams really don’t like with Zetterberg. I get that he’s small but the skill level is very high.

Reactions: Gustave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad