GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Day 2, 11:30 AM ESPN+ (Rangers Select EJ Emery)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
We picked that Finn who was super fast but turned out he couldn’t play hockey
Roobroeck has some folks here interested. Chmelar too. I confess I don't watch the Canadian Juniors. Mancini had a nice start in Hartford

Laba and Lamb are the guys I'm really hoping for.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Give me Aron in round 4

Needs one more A.

1719682747484.png

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
NYR need more Hagelin/Fast finds in the later rounds. Not since Barron really have we had a hit.
To be fair, we have several players picked in the later rounds who are tracking pretty well. Laba, Mancini, Chmelar, Berard, Garand, Roobroeck, Rempe, Edstrom, Lamb. All 4th round or later.

Of course not all those players will make it, but they all have shown some promise.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
To be fair, we have several players picked in the later rounds who are tracking pretty well. Laba, Mancini, Chmelar, Berard, Garand, Roobroeck, Rempe, Edstrom, Lamb. All 4th round or later.

Of course not all those players will make it, but they all have shown some promise.

Yep - I like the bottom-six targeting drafting they've done lately.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Rangers need to add some Dom Moore type players. Skilled 4th liners that have a little offense to their game and wins faceoffs and good defensively.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009

This post alone got me pretty jazzed, it's a nice cupboard of possible role players that we badly need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad