GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Day 2, 11:30 AM ESPN+ (Rangers Select EJ Emery)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Hindsight, i know, but I cant believe we traded a 2nd round pick for Wennberg. What an awful player.
Yes. And why?
b'c we were desperate for depth!
And again, why?
b'c don't listen to bern and develop youth

I'll repeat that until it sinks in w/Rangers braintrust
At least I'll have the satisfaction of being correct on record while this franchise ... goes up and down, up and down.

BUILD
build by adding/developing assets

it's not rocket science peeps

Reactions: Atax

djzbad

Jun 10, 2022
We need to start keeping picks so we can take swings on some of these in your face pain in the ass bottom 6 types instead of paying a premium for it and usually ending up with an overpaid bum

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I'm not a fan of their other picks. Lou Lams lives off of taking fallers and people overrating his drafts at the time of the draft.

He's the most boring, lazy GM on the planet in that regard.

Look how awful their drafts 2018-on have been. Utterly horrific. The only great pick he's made was Dobson. And that was 6 years ago.

Lou is a month older than Biden. Lou is pretty cooked at this point in his career. No clue why the Islanders keep dragging his corpse around if he makes awful moves, signs bad contracts, and is the most unimaginative GM of all time at the draft right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad