GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
The closer we are to the draft, the tighter they are....but to give you an idea about the Slaf swings in the last couple of hours befor ethe draft

Wright did not like those odds.
Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 1.34.51 PM.png

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Jesus you are delusional.

There are no insiders connected with gambling sites.....seriously buddy this is a flat earth level opinion and is not worth me ever replying to you again in any manner.

The fact that you don't understand how these lines are created even at the most rudementary level yet you confidently assert such an asinine opinion is all I need to know here.
This reads like you’re an oddsmaker who just got found out

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Or more likey. We have a trade to announce Guess what WTK - Habs have trade the 5th for Zegras.
This thread should be called the WTK Eruption Watch thread.
Demidov or Lindstrom = Eruption of joy
Passing on Demidov = Eruption of frustration
Drafting Buium = Eruption of anger and destruction
Trading the 5th for Zegras = KABOOM!

Leto

The Conciliator
Feb 16, 2023
Urth
Any time we pick somebody everyone wants they bust

To be honest , beside the draft day hysteria (of which I am also guilty) you could argue for anyone among Buuim, Iginla, Demidov, Levshunov, Lindstrom,etc. In any case, we'll leave the draft with a blue-chip prospect.​

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
They might still do if they can get another pick in the range.

Helenius has luxury skill set for this organization. If we had three picks in the top 20, I could get on board.
Plz don't listen to these clowns, sorry if I go with an insult. They have to be taken with a grain of salt. Like, go back in the past and point when they were so wrong, so many times, all these so called experts.
Clowns indeed, but it helps provide potential updates in good timing while working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad