GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Last 3 pages recap

Preds are still unaware goalies ain't worth much in trades

Some are stressing over the Texier trade and the bottom 6 lmao. We are tanking and riding out bad contracts read the room this is the draft gdt

TesseractPrice

Aug 1, 2019
Jesus you are delusional.

There are no insiders connected with gambling sites.....seriously buddy this is a flat earth level opinion and is not worth me ever replying to you again in any manner.

The fact that you don't understand how these lines are created even at the most rudementary level yet you confidently assert such an asinine opinion is all I need to know here.

Yeah, because those betting sites are corporations, people assume they're rational or have inside info. They just reflect a concensus on what people bet on. On another note, I hate how much betting has wormed its way into even fan discourse

I get it though, it's constantly changing numbers and it can fun for some to look at the odds change

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Jesus you are delusional.

There are no insiders connected with gambling sites.....seriously buddy this is a flat earth level opinion and is not worth me ever replying to you again in any manner.

The fact that you don't understand how these lines are created even at the most rudementary level yet you confidently assert such an asinine opinion is all I need to know here.
You said Jesus ?
Nobody f*** with Jesus.
Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion man.
Now you can meet Jesus, he's very special.

Last edited:

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
I hope you're all getting your shit posts ready for whoever we take.
Demigod.jpg

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Id pass on Askarov even if it was for #21. Liked him a lot more when he was drafted but haven't been impressed with his development since then.

He's also a righty. Not a fan of righty goalies - they never amount to much of anything. Theodore was an outlier and he fell off a cliff hard. Only other righty I can think of off top my head that was consistently good was Vokoun.

Id much rather stick with what we got in Dobes, Fowler & Volohkin. Use the #21 pick or trade it for something else besides a goalie
Hey now I'm a righty goalie :laugh::laugh:

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Reactions: Andrei79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia