GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
An horrible scenario would be for Demidov to be available at #5, just for Montreal to trade their pick down and see the team acquiring the pick picking Demidov. That would be even more disgusting than passing on him I feel.
I doubt they’ll pass on him. Last year when you look at that private scout meeting, management REALLY wanted Michkov

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I wouldn't even think of trading it unless Demidov is already gone at 5.

Imagine what it would take to trade for a guy like Kaprisov. Would be a hell of a lot more than the 9th overall pick and a mid round pick/prospect....
But what IF both Demidov and Lindstrom are gone?

Would you trade 5th + Gallagher contract for 9th Pospisil?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
An horrible scenario would be for Demidov to be available at #5, just for Montreal to trade their pick down and see the team acquiring the pick picking Demidov. That would be even more disgusting than passing on him I feel.
The only way we would do that is if Demidov isn't our guy we are getting a roster ready premium and we an still score with our next two picks.
The odds of that being possible are about zero.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

According to some TVA guy in Vegas, the top 5 will stay intact but Habs might looking to take their 5+21 to move up again

Reactions: Rozz

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Texier for a fourth ? Were missing the bus again. He'd be exactly the type of depth we could use.
Use where? Did you find a taker for Gallagher and Anderson? Cause with Gallagher, Anderson, Roy, Dvorak, Evans, Pazetta and cie i see no place for depth before another 2 years at least outside of if a kid do very well in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad