GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
or that woman is back on the screen that was shocked when MB got KK
She got the last laugh! Every one made fun of her. Who is laughing now? She knew from the beginning KK has going to burst!

1719521752635.jpeg

Last edited:

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
This draft feels like the CIA is behind it. All kind of crazy talk about mind games between teams , false leaks , secret dinners with prospects , unpredictability on purpose and rumored blockbuster deals lol

Unfortunately i work tomorrow so i won't be able to watch on TV which is a shame really but i'll be sure to follow here on my beloved HF Habs and on internet radio

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
This draft feels like the CIA is behind it. All kind of crazy talk about mind games between teams , false leaks , secret dinners with prospects , unpredictability on purpose and rumored blockbuster deals lol

Unfortunately i work tomorrow so i won't be able to watch on TV which is a shame really but i'll be sure to follow here on my beloved HF Habs and on internet radio
Actually, much like X these days, I tell ya.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
One wild card in this thing is Silayev, IMO.

Everyone is sort of just assuming he goes to Anaheim. But if not, where?

Columbus is almost surely a no.

Montreal almost surely a no.

Can’t see Utah going that route. I imagine they’d prefer Buium, Dickinson or Parekh if going D, but maybe I’m wrong.

Ottawa? Not sure that’s who they’d be after either. I feel like Dickinson is a much better fit there if they want D, or I can definitely see them loving Sennecke if they go forward.

Seattle seems like a fit, but I feel like Buium would be their top choice if available.

Calgary? Maybe. But if Iginla is there that’s hard to pass up on, no? I feel like fans would be crying bloody murder of Iginla is there and they pass on him, but who knows. Puts a lot of pressure on the kid as well. If they go D, are Parekh and Yakemchuk better fits?

New Jersey? Buffalo? Can’t see a toolsy behemoth like Silayev falling out of the top 12..right?

I suppose Anaheim and Seattle make the most sense.

Sharks now own #11. We'd snap him up in a heartbeat.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
They also have a big need at 2C, setting up for the future with Fantilli and Lindstrom is extremely attractive for NHL GMs. Timmins has a big role there too and Lindstrom is the kind of athlete he would be head over heels for.
Every pick before is important and they all have a strong chance to pick a forward. Like you said, it's very possible Anaheim could take Lindstrom instead of a D.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Hey I'll be happy if Ivan is the pick, I just don't understand the obsession, just like I didn't understand it for Wright. I watch these guys a ton and their games are not THAT different from the rest of the class. And Ivan's skating is very much a question mark.
You watched a ton of Demidov's games? I find that somewhat doubtful.

In any case, the obsession with Demidov is finally having a prospect that is projected to be a star highly talented point producer in the NHL.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Let Reinbacher do it. He'll be very motivated to not screw it up.
Let Carey Price try to pronounce correctly this time : " Habs are proud to select Taj Mahala, euh no, Jyt Ganinja, euh ... then mayor of Saguenay M Tremblay come and say : "làlà le Canadiens est fier de repécher Tyj Iginla, làlàlà !

Last edited:

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

1719521899742.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad