GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Buium
4. Lindstrom

As of this morning, the winds appear to be blowing in this direction. Not sure if it’s true, but I’m reading comments that apparently the Hawks have settled on Demidov.

This would f***ing SUCK.

We don’t appear to have a whole lot of interest in Iginla.

So it looks like we may be deciding between Levshunov, Sennecke, Silayev and Dickinson.
Which comments are you reading?

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Dear diary,

Today is the day I draft another star player. Trevor Timmins holds the pick before mine and it's great news although I must keep an eye on Daniel Briere he's been trying to get his baby arms on that pick.

The boys on HFHabs are doubting me and it hurts my feelings, hopefully they realise I have their best interest at heart. I will avoid going outside as the breeze feels like a dryer exhaust and it's difficult to breathe.

8tk4l3.jpg
Another @Team_Spirit grand-slam. :laugh:

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Buium
4. Lindstrom

As of this morning, the winds appear to be blowing in this direction. Not sure if it’s true, but I’m reading comments that apparently the Hawks have settled on Demidov.

This would f***ing SUCK.

So it looks like we may be deciding between Levshunov, Sennecke, Silayev and Dickinson.
if that is the way it goes.
D man is ours, boring but it is what it is

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
I still can't get over this exchange between Grant McCagg and his other host.

I try to listen to him because he does have some good insight, but he's a total shit piece so screw that lol.
The other guy is obviously not a scout and doesn't pretend to be so it just makes Grant look like an old bully. He lets his personal feelings and emotions get in the way far too much to ever be seen as a real professional in the scouting world.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Buium
4. Lindstrom

This would f***ing SUCK.

Not sure you're reading the wind right....but that would mean Levshunov is availble at 5th and that would be incredible

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Buium
4. Lindstrom

This would f***ing SUCK.

Draft Lev.

Guhle-Lev
Hutson-Reinbacher

For the next 12 years is a great Top 4

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Elliotte Friedman is hearing from apparently reliable sources that Demidov is going 2nd. With Buium going 3rd, we are so f***ed. #TheDreamIsOver.
This is false.

32 thoughts

That's based on the sportsnet experts. Bukala, or whatever and someone else.
Demidov 2 levshunov 3

Marek based on what he's hearing - Chicago Levshunov, Anaheim Buium, Lindstrom 4th. Demidov at 5

This is what he said and what he believes and you'll see what Marek had heard. Unless Friedman has tweeted something else, or been on somewhere to do an interview.

Marek is usually more in touch with the prospect side of things, so if you're going to believe anyone, it should be him.

You somehow mixed the two.

Reactions: Milhouse40

HabsSlappy

Jul 30, 2005
Ontario
I voted Iginla because I could see the order going Celibrini, Levshunov, Buium, Lindstrom and I am not sold that the Habs are high enough on Demidov to draft him at #5.

I actually think you may run into the following scenario:

Celebrini, Demidov, Buium, Lindstrom......leaving Levshunov there and I wouldn't be shocked if the Habs jumped on drafting him.

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Which comments are you reading?

Apparently Friedman has said the belief among those in Vegas is that Chicago will be selecting Demidov. Unless I’m being punked. Maybe I need to stay off HF/Twitter today. Not good for my mental state on draft day. :laugh:

Regardless, it’s looking like Buium to Anaheim is a real possibility. Columbus has really been linked to Lindstrom and only Lindstrom. I think it really comes down to what Chicago does at 2 here. If it’s Levshunov, we’ll have a shot at Demidov. If we pass on him for Sennecke, Silayev or Dickinson…ohh boy.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I voted Iginla because I could see the order going Celibrini, Levshunov, Buium, Lindstrom and I am not sold that the Habs are high enough on Demidov to draft him at #5.

I actually think you may run into the following scenario:

Celebrini, Demidov, Buium, Lindstrom......leaving Levshunov there and I wouldn't be shocked if the Habs jumped on drafting him.
is Levshunov a Charla clone?

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Buium
4. Lindstrom

This would f***ing SUCK.

As much as I want a forward, I wouldn't mad with Levshunov tbh. Levshunov, Reinbacher, and Mailloux on the right side would be pretty ridiculous.

Reactions: jaffy27

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Apparently Friedman has said the belief among those in Vegas is that Chicago will be selecting Demidov. Unless I’m being punked. Maybe I need to stay off HF/Twitter today. Not good for my mental state on draft day. :laugh:
He talked to the sportsnet experts and thet said the draft will go with Demidov going 2nd.

Jason Bukala and I'm guessing Sam Cosentino

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Can someone link this? I haven't seen him say that anywhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 9
    Staked: $30,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia