GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
you probably said the same thing last year with Michkov
Last year, I didn't even watch Price stand there embarrassingly, when he said David, that was it for me, didn't watch a minute after that and didn't use my phone the whole night

Agree with everything.....but "emotion-shaming"?!?!?! That's a new one!
it's not a word, but you get what I mean 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: waitin425

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Just did a tour of the Chicago, Anaheim and Jacket sub-forums thread and while they aren't as numerous as us, I'm basically reading the same thing. Almost every fans wants Demidov...:laugh:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
If you find yourself enraged or depressed about which hockey player you’re favorite hockey team selects, you’re not alone and professional responders are there to answer your call.

24 hour helpline for Canada
Call 1-800-668-6868 (toll-free)
I was going to respond with the laugh emoji, then thought, "Hold on... a helpline actually makes sense..."

Been on the phone with them since 6 am, the counsellor just agreed that if we pass on Demidov I might as well just do it
Best laugh I've had this week! Nice!

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
I was kinda hoping that we'd have some movement already today, considering how anxious GMs have been to trade already.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Chicago will take Demidov at #2 and people in here will complain as if the Habs passed on the guy...
Then Anaheim will take Buium and the media will be flabbergast because everyone told them he was the Habs choice.
Then Columbus will come and take Sennecke and everyone we go Who?!o_O
Then Habs come and take Lindstrom and the board meltdown...
Can you turn this into a Vince McMahon meme?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Dear diary,

Today is the day I draft another star player. Trevor Timmins holds the pick before mine and it's great news although I must keep an eye on Daniel Briere he's been trying to get his baby arms on that pick.

The boys on HFHabs are doubting me and it hurts my feelings, hopefully they realise I have their best interest at heart. I will avoid going outside as the breeze feels like a dryer exhaust and it's difficult to breathe.

8tk4l3.jpg

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Explain this to someone who doesn't gamble, like at all.

People might be getting info that Buium is going 3 or 5 and so as the money and odds change from that info, the lower the return.

Elliotte Friedman is hearing from apparently reliable sources that Demidov is going 2nd. With Buium going 3rd, we are so f***ed. #TheDreamIsOver.

Source? They just did a pod last night where they said Lev going 2

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Could Habs trade for Stamkos rights tonight? Lol....or should we just wait ..

BriseBois said Friday the team has been unable to reach a deal with pending unrestricted free agent Steven Stamkos, though both sides still have interest in finding common ground.

"As we stand here right now, we haven't been able to reach an agreement yet. I don't know if we will be able to reach an agreement but we met with Steven's agent again yesterday and both sides are still interested in getting a deal done but we have not been able to agree to terms that are satisfactory for both sides. I think, at this time, it's probably best if I leave my comments to that for the time being."

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Buium
4. Lindstrom

As of this morning, the winds appear to be blowing in this direction. Not sure if it’s true, but I’m reading comments that apparently the Hawks have settled on Demidov.

This would f***ing SUCK.

We don’t appear to have a whole lot of interest in Iginla.

So it looks like we may be deciding between Levshunov, Sennecke, Silayev and Dickinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 8
    Staked: $30,350.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia