GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
I think three things will happen:
1)we trade up with ANA to get Demidov
2)we trade down and take one of Iginla/Sennecke/Catton
3)we stay at 5 and get Lindstrom
I’ve been wondering about this possibility.

If the Blackhawks select Levshunov and the rumours about the Ducks targeting Silayev are true couldn’t they get him at 5 and pick up an extra asset? 5 and 26 for 3?

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I think 3 of the top 5 will be dmen. With the quality of dmen available, with NHL size, I just feel NHL GMs are super predictable and can't pass up on those kinds of guys.

I agree. I would be surprised (and disappointed) if they didn't mostly go defensemen and size (Lindstrom).

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Voted Demidov, that’s who I want.

If he’s off the board, I want one of Iginla or Buium.

Michkovians, if the Habs get Demidov this year does it ease the decision to pass on Matvei for you at all? Knowing the team definitely wouldn't pick both of them.
Yes, entirely.

Reinbacher is arguably better rounded than any of the D men available early this year. I may give the edge to Levshunov.. but it’s close.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Michkovians, if the Habs get Demidov this year does it ease the decision to pass on Matvei for you at all? Knowing the team definitely wouldn't pick both of them.

At first glance, without the precious gift of hindsight, yes, it would. That assumes both Demidov and Reinbacher reach their first pair and first line potential obviously. The reason being that none of the RHD from this year quite bring what Reinbacher brings. We'll see. I'm thinking Demidov will be available, but I've had such shitty luck in recent years that I wouldn't be surprised if both he and Lindstrom were gone.

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
How does the homie compares to Matt Boldy?
I saw on youtube he can make nice deke

Sennecke-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad