2024 NHL Draft: WE DID IT, CELEBRINI IS OURS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
It’s incredible how bad the Devils are this year. They looked unstoppable at times last season. Obviously injuries don’t help and they were ridiculously healthy last season, but this is kinda pathetic.
It's because I drafted both Hughes brothers, Meier, and Mercer in fantasy and I'm cursed. I held on to mercer for as long as I could when he wasn't scoring, and as soon as I dropped him he started scoring....

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021

llamanby

Mar 19, 2006
It's because I drafted both Hughes brothers, Meier, and Mercer in fantasy and I'm cursed. I held on to mercer for as long as I could when he wasn't scoring, and as soon as I dropped him he started scoring....
Then drop them all.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Would anyone really be surprised if the Blackhawks went .500 or close to it with this lineup? Hockey is too random, the margin of error is too small and goaltending too unpredictable to confidently predict how a team will perform in a ~15 game sample size or however long Bedard will be out.
Hawks are now 3-4 since Bedard got hurt

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Have to say, I'm torn between "this team is so bad we really could use a win and some confidence building for the kids" and "God damn it, why do sturm and couture have to come back for our Tank Playoffs Game 2 vs Anaheim??"
Yeah..I’ve worried recently about Eklund and all the losing this team has endured and how that will affect his confidence. I genuinely think it’s lighting a fire in him. Once this team gets some additional talent through the draft *Cough* Celebrini *Cough*…He’ll be a leader on this team and will be one of the guys who never wants to endure losses like this again. Hopeful thinking anyway..

Reactions: Sandisfan

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
IMG_3448.jpeg
IMG_3449.jpeg

Sharkz4Fun

Feb 8, 2023
This would be the perfect draft. Would hopefully land the Sharks a true 1C and a future shutdown pair with Muk-Jiricek. Now, as Sharks fans...oh never mind, just please let it happen
It's funny because, similar to last year, we are in a position for something great like this to happen with every other possibility being significantly worse :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad