2024 NHL Draft: WE DID IT, CELEBRINI IS OURS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanleyCup2035

Oct 1, 2017
If we don't get the first pick this year for Celebrini then we have to wait for Bedard's cousin to hit the draft. As he is apparently the next big potential pick.
Agreed! Canya tank for McKenna ?

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
That feel when couture pulls us out of the basement to 7OA
I have a feeling if he does come back and play well that he'll be on the move at the deadline. No facts to back it up, and yes there's every reason why he wouldn't waive the NTC, but he's also in the last few years he might be valuable to a true contender (Colorado???)

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Not sure how I didn't notice this initially, but they grabbed a great frame for the default pic...

1704234620733.png

• Haha
Reactions: PacificOceanPotion

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Naturally, we sharks fans see "story is too perfect" and then say "which is why we'll pick third", whereas infuriatingly, his prospect page is filled with hawks fans who are already pre-gloating about winning him. Really crossing fingers for the 25.5% chance... it would be a tough 15 years if he goes to Chicago.

The story is too perfect.

Reactions: Sandisfan

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Naturally, we sharks fans see "story is too perfect" and then say "which is why we'll pick third", whereas infuriatingly, his prospect page is filled with hawks fans who are already pre-gloating about winning him. Really crossing fingers for the 25.5% chance... it would be a tough 15 years if he goes to Chicago.
I am choosing to go with "NHL will give Celebrini to the Sharks because of story" until proven otherwise because if the Sharks don't get him, I will be very sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad