HF Habs: 2024 NHL Draft Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do you want at #5?

• Tij Iginla

Votes: 209 49.5%
  • Cole Eiserman

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Berkly Catton

Votes: 92 21.8%
  • Konsta Helenius

Votes: 13 3.1%
  • Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 75 17.8%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I was already getting strong Kotkaniemi vibes from him...reading that "needs to improve" sure didn't help :laugh:

mjwW7Sp.png
McCagg was on Sick Podcast last night, he said he called Sennecke's coach and he's now 6'3 - 6'4

• Wow
Reactions: Shred

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Would anyone be willing to drop to #9 if Cal traded up for Iginla. Not sure what the sweetener would be. Still get one of Senneke, Catton, Eiserman. This is if Demidov & Lindstrom are off the board.
The only way I trade down is to get asset to be able to flip to move up in the top, end up with 2 pick un the top 15.
As long as we end up with a combination of Catton + Buium, Eiserman, Senneke

Reactions: Habs7631

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
McCagg was on Sick Podcast last night, he said he called Sennecke's coach and he's now 6'3 - 6'4
Damn, so you can expect him to be even more gangly and off-balance? Hope power skating lessons or whatever it is players can do will help him be as solid as possible.

The only way I trade down is to get asset to be able to flip to move up in the top, end up with 2 pick un the top 15.
As long as we end up with a combination of Catton + Buium, Eiserman, Senneke
If we take two forwards, as long as one of them is Catton it would be an amazing haul.

Reactions: crosbyshow

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
Pronman's latest mock:

1. Celebrini
2. Levshunov
3. Silayev
4. Lindstrom
5. Demidov

We get Julius Miettinen with our WPG 1st.
i do for some reason feel it in my bones that Columbus is going Lindstrom - gotta hope the other two take a D. would love to inject Demidov's skill into this team.

any WHL watchers got a read on Miettinen if that's the guy?

Reactions: Totonada

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
i do for some reason feel it in my bones that Columbus is going Lindstrom - gotta hope the other two take a D. would love to inject Demidov's skill into this team.

any WHL watchers got a read on Miettinen if that's the guy?

Highly competitive, smart player, has some physicality to him.. the offense isn't high end but he's got some tools, a plus shot, above average playmaking, isn't overly creative.. your typical finnish center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad