Votes: 75 17.8%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
We are loaded with picks in the next couple of drafts.

I hope we hit next year with a sniper to round out our top 6.
I hope MTL gets a center to add versatility to the lineup, being able to use Dach as a winger or center depending on the team needs at a given time.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I hope MTL gets a center to add versatility to the lineup, being able to use Dach as a winger or center depending on the team needs at a given time.
I'm loving Dach at centre...but sure....a prospect with centre and wing capabilities to add to Dach, Suzuki, Newhook and Beck. Tons of flexibility.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
I'm loving Dach at centre...but sure....a prospect with centre and wing capabilities to add to Dach, Suzuki, Newhook and Beck. Tons of flexibility.
I really like Dach at center but having the ability to have him on the top line with Caufield Suzuki while having Newhook Slaf + the additional piece would be fantastic.

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Where do you guys see Emming goes ? From the few mock i saw hes in the 20-25

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
He is a top 10 talent. Those are only preliminary lists, it will adjust, impossible that he gets slept on for too long, kid is really good.
I'm not always in agreement with your evaluations, but you get it right so much (more than anyone here) that I'm tempted to believe every one of your projections. Realistically, where do you think he ends up, approximately?

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I'm not always in agreement with your evaluations, but you get it right so much (more than anyone here) that I'm tempted to believe every one of your projections. Realistically, where do you think he ends up, approximately?
There is a whole season to be played and I havent watched much from this class so far, so a bit premature to say where he goes, but I like him alot and would be surprised if there are like 10-15 better kids than him comes draft day.

NP compared him to Kulich, what isnt a bad comparison, but Kulich was barely listed 6 ft. tall in his draft year, Hemming is already 6'2 and weights about 200 lbs, might end up the year at 6'3 - 6'4. I just like the size/skills/skating combo, Kid is strong, powerful, plays smart and knows where to go.

Big fan of Silayev, Catton and Hemming so far.

Last edited:

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Fernström finishes with another 2 points. He created the turnovers on both, one off a really nice backcheck deep into his own zone to create a counter attack. Skated 200 ft to clean up the rebound. Scored 2 shootout goals for his team to win 5-4.

Radivojevic is an elite skater. Nobody can touch him in J20. Watch out for him in 2025.

NekkiChiconey

Mar 17, 2016
Lisbon
Fernström finishes with another 2 points. He created the turnovers on both, one off a really nice backcheck deep into his own zone to create a counter attack. Skated 200 ft to clean up the rebound. Scored 2 shootout goals for his team to win 5-4.

Radivojevic is an elite skater. Nobody can touch him in J20. Watch out for him in 2025.
Any chance Fernström is called up soon?

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

I remember his dad quite well. If he gets at least some of his old man's size to pair with his elite skating he'll really be something else.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
not the best game from Artamonov, he had 2 nice scoring chances but after that not much and saw his TOI cut. Silayev was moving the puck well.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
If I'd like to follow some upcoming European prospects, except for the Nordic leagues which is the most skillful league to follow? Swiss, German, Austrian, Czech, French...?

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
If I'd like to follow some upcoming European prospects, except for the Nordic leagues which is the most skillful league to follow? Swiss, German, Austrian, Czech, French...?

Out of those, the Czech league would be the best to follow, they at least have a top prospect playing in Adam Jiricek.

Swiss and German leagues can have good young players, but it varies from year to year.

Reactions: Sagikev and SOLR

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Demigod had a great game. He got sat down a few times but overall created a lot of scoring chances, showed elite skill, just barely missed getting on the board a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad