Top 20 consideration
Michael Brandsegg-Nygård - 6'1 RW - Mora - Allsvenskan/J20
Beckett Sennecke - 6'2 RW - Oshawa - OHL
Maxim Massé - 6'1 RW - Chicoutimi - QMJHL
Michael Hage - 6'1 C - Chicago - USHL
Igor Chernyshov - 6'2 LW - Dynamo Moskva - MHL/KHL
Sacha Boisvert - 6'2 C - Muskegon - USHL
Trevor Connelly - 6'1 LW - Tri City - USHL
I like the first 3 names on that list as players and fit for us, and hope one of them justifies a top-8 selection in 11 months.

Massé is really skilled and has a strong shot, but I'd like for him to get quicker (feet & release) and to add more deception to his game.

Sennecke reminds me of Wood a bit. Oozes talent, but agility is definitely a work in progress.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
I like the first 3 names on that list as players and fit for us, and hope one of them justifies a top-8 selection in 11 months.

Massé is really skilled and has a strong shot, but I'd like for him to get quicker (feet & release) and to add more deception to his game.

Sennecke reminds me of Wood a bit. Oozes talent, but agility is definitely a work in progress.

Massé's projection is Simon Gagné. Simon was rather raw at the same age, the same can be said about Massé, he needs quite a bit of work in important areas but the potential is certainly there for these things to improve quickly.

Reactions: NekkiChiconey

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008

On Sennecke, he was drafted into the OHL at 5'10 150lbs a year ago. Now he's 6'2 180 lbs.

I won't be surprised if he looks a bit uncoordinated out there.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
How so? He looked pretty amazing centering the first line of one of the worst teams in the CHL in his rookie season.

I never saw amazing when I watched him. He's efficient though. I just think other players will catch-up.

I really like Beckett Sennecke. Every time I watched Oshawa for Ritchie Sennecke actually stood out far more. I think he rises (currently around 18-ish).

Currently, Catton is ranked 5th. I think other players like Brandsegg, Sennecke, Mews, Parekh, are going to be in top 10 by time of draft.

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
I never saw amazing when I watched him. He's efficient though. I just think other players will catch-up.

I really like Beckett Sennecke. Every time I watched Oshawa for Ritchie Sennecke actually stood out far more. I think he rises (currently around 18-ish).

Currently, Catton is ranked 5th. I think other players like Brandsegg, Sennecke, Mews, Parekh, are going to be in top 10 by time of draft.
Any thoughts on the young Iginla? Does he embrace the move to Kelowna and climb into the 1st round. If the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree, I wouldn't put it past him...

BoneHutson

Mar 26, 2023

Fair enough. We will see, starting with the Hlinka.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Like i saw somewhere its easier to acquire a 30 goals scorer than a top 3 D.

Unless we draft top 3 i can see them draft a d men again

We could have a nasty d corp, maybe in the top, league wide

Guhle 1st 2024
Hutson Reinbacher
Harris/Xhejak Mailloux/Barron

Holy macaroni

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Think he drops. I don't see a top 10 player.

Same, he's not super dynamic, I just don't see it.

Like i saw somewhere its easier to acquire a 30 goals scorer than a top 3 D.

Unless we draft top 3 i can see them draft a d men again

We could have a nasty d corp, maybe in the top, league wide

Guhle 1st 2024
Hutson Reinbacher
Harris/Xhejak Mailloux/Barron

Holy macaroni

At some point the lack of icetime for every prospects starts devaluing your whole stable of prospects.

Kaiden Ghoul

Jan 19, 2020
Same, he's not super dynamic, I just don't see it.

At some point the lack of icetime for every prospects starts devaluing your whole stable of prospects.

By the time Hutson,Reinbacher and our first pick this year will be ready for top 4 full time, there will be plenty of times to see what we have with Harris Guhle Barron Mailloux etc...

We can also trade by a position of strenght If needed eventually

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
By the time Hutson,Reinbacher and our first pick this year will be ready for top 4 full time, there will be plenty of times to see what we have with Harris Guhle Barron Mailloux etc...

We can also trade by a position of strenght If needed eventually
Oh I get it, but our top pick this year will be a top 10 again, there's a 2 years period here where it's going to be plenty full already while our reserve of forwards is very bare.

Kaiden Ghoul

Jan 19, 2020
Oh I get it, but our top pick this year will be a top 10 again, there's a 2 years period here where it's going to be plenty full already while our reserve of forwards is very bare.

Not that bare, we have Roy Beck Ferell Heineman coming up, i guess they will give Newhook the chance to succeed also and like i said its easier to get a top 6 winger than a top 3 D

If Celibrini Eiserman Demidov are here Its a no brainer

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016

not shift by shift but close to it for Artyom Levshunov (#9 black).

Thx for sharing. As far as it comes to the player, ouch, nothing really standing out positively in this game, ton of poor sequences out there, especially defensively. Hard to believe this kid is a top ranked prospect for next draft after watching this, only one game though but god, it was ugly...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad