GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Thread - ESPN , Sportsnet & TVA Sports (Canada) 7:00 - June 28 - 29

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Not sure who the blond woman on the panel is, but her occasional, intense stare at the camera makes me hope she's not being held hostage.

• Haha
Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
Maybe not as polished as the other two prospects I mentioned but Dean Letourneau has an intriguing physical profile - 6'6 210 lbs center and he scored 60 goals last season although against weaker competition. Only 18 years old though so this is a guy you'd need to wait for.

Profile: Dean Letourneau

• Love
Reactions: RiverbottomChuck

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Saw on the main board that the wild offered 13 OA straight up for McGroarty. Not sure what we'd have to offer to bridge the gap to that from 25 OA, but I assume it's one of Lysell, Poitras, or Lohrei.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Maybe not as polished as the other two prospects I mentioned but Dean Letourneau has an intriguing physical profile - 6'6 210 lbs center and he scored 60 goals last season although against weaker competition. Only 18 years old though so this is a guy you'd need to wait for.

Profile: Dean Letourneau
I’d forgive Sweeney for everything if he drafts Letrourneau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad