GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Thread - ESPN , Sportsnet & TVA Sports (Canada) 7:00 - June 28 - 29

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8thRoundPick

Sep 19, 2007
Sudbury
Saw on the main board that the wild offered 13 OA straight up for McGroarty. Not sure what we'd have to offer to bridge the gap to that from 25 OA, but I assume it's one of Lysell, Poitras, or Lohrei.
I honestly think this is backwards a bit - Lohrei or Poitras by themselves are more valuable than McGroarty. I think McGroarty is more valuable than Lysell. The 25OA would have to be the add, or a bit more.

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Saw on the main board that the wild offered 13 OA straight up for McGroarty. Not sure what we'd have to offer to bridge the gap to that from 25 OA, but I assume it's one of Lysell, Poitras, or Lohrei.

No issue giving up Lysell, would add more potentially. No way I give up Poitras or Lohrei plus a #1. Not sure I would make the deal straight up

Ad

Ad

Ad