GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Thread - ESPN , Sportsnet & TVA Sports (Canada) 7:00 - June 28 - 29

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
Bruins fans. If Trevor Connelly falls to 25...what do you do?

His checkered past is very public. There will certainly be scrutiny.

On the positive side, he has done some impressive work in diversity, inclusivity including coaching/mentoring kids from non-traditional hockey markets like Latin America and the Carribean. His agent is John Osei-Tutu.

Thoughts?
Don’t want to get too controversial here but it seems he just made a stupid social media post trying to be an edgy teenager. I don’t think the Miller situation is comparable at all. I would be fine if they took him, by all accounts he has the talent to be in that same top tier of players in this draft.

Reactions: bruinsfan1968

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Does sound a little bit like the Taz!

O’Reilly has an exceptional work ethic and tireless drive. He strives relentlessly on offense to reach the net, forecheck tenaciously, and engage physically when needed. Moreover, he applies the same diligent effort in the neutral and defensive zones.

With his keen hockey sense, excellent anticipation, and ability to visualize plays in advance, he leverages his vision and playmaking talents to create prime scoring chances for his teammates.
Sounds fabulous to me.

Reactions: TCB

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
I just read a rumor that the Bruins are discussing a trade for Rutger McGroarty.

Article link: GDT: - 2024 NHL Draft Thread - ESPN , Sportsnet & TVA Sports (Canada) 7:00 - June 28 - 29

Do you think he would be a good pickup? Would it cost the bruins their newly acquired 1st round pick or could they trade a future pick for it?

He seems to project to be a 1st line center according to his PNHLe rating in this report:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Thinking t

Thinking The same thing does anyone like it

Birds

1719616786977.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad