NHL Entry Draft 2024 NHL Draft Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Reactions: Dionysus

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Did the Habs spring for dessert with Iginla, yes or no?

This is vital information.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I haven't watched any prospects this year, nor for the last few years since 2020 when we had the two high first rounders, but going off what I've been reading there's a few players that stand out from where we're selecting.

Carter Yakemchuk
Beckett Sennecke
Cayden Lindstrom

All size and skill. I'd be happy with any of those three.

Iginla/Buium/Dickinson seem alright as well. I'm leaning towards a forward preference at #7 and then taking dmen at #25/#39. Ultimately you just take the BPA though.

Very intrigued with what I've read about Yakemchuk, seems like he has all the tools you'd want for a RHD with a physical edge to boot.

Reactions: Cosmix

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I’m kinda getting the feeling that demidov iginla and sennecke all go top 5.
I haven't watched any prospects this year, nor for the last few years since 2020 when we had the two high first rounders, but going off what I've been reading there's a few players that stand out from where we're selecting.

Carter Yakemchuk
Beckett Sennecke
Cayden Lindstrom

Iginla/Buium/Dickinson seem alright as well. I'm leaning towards a forward preference at #7 and then taking dmen at #25/#39. Ultimately you just take the BPA though.

Very intrigued with what I've read about Yakemchuk, seems like he has all the tools you'd want for a RHD with a physical edge to boot.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Really hoping for EJ Emery with our Boston pick. Tall mobile RD on his way to UND seems like a match made in heaven for the Sens.
Yep, he’s been on my radar since about Dec. I hoped there would be a chance he’d be there with our 2nd rnd pick back then but now i think there is no chance. If he makes it to 25th i would love the pick

7 - Sennecke
25 - EJ Emery
39 - Cole Beaudoin

Nice haul

Last edited:

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Iginla going to the Habs would be hilarious. To me he’s not a top 10 pick. My list of forwards after Celebrini is

Demidov - based solely on others views
Catton
Sennecke
Lidstrom
Helenius
Iginla
MBN

I’d avoid Eiserman

Reactions: Dionysus

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009

Carter Yakemchuk
Beckett Sennecke
Cayden Lindstrom

Will be hard to pass on dickinson if he’s there

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
I can’t even decide if I want a forward or a dman in the draft anymore lol
I was all over Silayev, then Buium, now Iginla

….then just thinking of having Sanderson, Silayev at 6’7 and Kleven at 6’5 each anchoring a pairing seems extremely appealing.

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Sens list should be, when taking the best player available:

1..Tij Iginla
2..Cayden Lindstrom
3..Zayne Parekh
4..Zeev Buium
5..Konsta Helenius

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Iginla going to the Habs would be hilarious. To me he’s not a top 10 pick. My list of forwards after Celebrini is

Demidov - based solely on others views
Catton
Sennecke
Lidstrom
Helenius
Iginla
MBN

I’d avoid Eiserman
I've only watched the defence so far, still getting to the forwards. Can you give the sparknotes on Sennecke? Seems to be a big riser

Dickinson an absolute freak

3.6% body fat. Next closest was at 7.1%

Not sure what to think of that. That’s very, very low.
3.6% is very unhealthy. I'm hoping for his own sake he just temporarily cut to impress at the combine, because staying at that for long spans can be very detrimental to your health.

Reactions: Emerica

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad