OT: 2024 MLB Thread

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
LMAO at Judges homer. That was hit to Pakistan.

We went from Joeover in June July
IMG_7487.jpeg

To Joe Mamma. The mojo is back
IMG_7750.jpeg

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
DAMN, I jinxed it…

Gleyber not hustling out of the box and getting benched. It has to be his last season here.

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
The Yanks have two pitchers and two hitters. I’m skeptical that’s enough over the course of the season.
They have an all time duo right now but Wells has turned into one of the best catchers in baseball, Volpe is hot again, and Jazz has been such a nice add (I was skeptical). Clay Holmes will be their downfall, but who knows maybe he doesn’t suck in the playoffs.

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Oof the Chicago White Sox have lost 19 straight. The highlight of their season was the the Nascar Cup series race on the streets of Chicago. The #34 Ford Mustang of Driver Michael McDowell had a Chicago White Sox livery (paint/colors) and placed a 5th out of 40 cars. A much better 5th place than 5th in the AL central. Good lord.

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Typical Mets tease of a season, make everyone think they're the little engine that could for about a hundred or so games then go splat like Charlie Brown after Lucy pulls the football away, and urinate all over themselves on national television.

Reactions: Capt Nico Poo

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Typical Mets tease of a season, make everyone think they're the little engine that could for about a hundred or so games then go splat like Charlie Brown after Lucy pulls the football away, and urinate all over themselves on national television.
Geeze, 22-1 in Seattle... thats rough

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Whats the hockey equivalent for this? Getting blown out by Sharks?

I just dont get the Yankees team. I dont understand why havent they fired their pitching coach. Pitching has cost them so many games
Internally they must be seeing something that shows it’s the pitchers as opposed to something relatively correctable like pitch selection or just some mechanical issues?

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Just noticed 2028 Olympics has baseball back. What’s the deal they going to allow professionals? Suspended the season for two weeks or just a nhl thing?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Mets are toast.

Can’t lose a series to the Angels, get swept by the Mariners in lowly fashion every night and then get bombed by the Oakland Pathetics (or whatever city they’re playing in now) in the first game of that series.

Bring on hockey.

But on that topic, I went to a bunch of games on my trip. Two at Citi Field. one a Yankee stadium and almost every game at Coors Field the week I was there. Tickets are pretty cheap there because the Rockies are a joke.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad