OT: 2024 MLB Thread

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
You could always become a Mets fan..........?

I get the sense here on this NJD board, that is Mets fans are a bit outnumbered which basically makes sense overall, but.....there are a few of us here that seem to resonate with pain well.
When the Jets played at Shea I always felt awful for fans that were both Mets and Jets fans. Typically they were Islanders fans as well which depending upon the era might have been great or awful as well.

When we visited NY for a family event in 2019 I recall driving past Citifield with our youngest and telling him to check out the stadium and that NYC had plans to someday put an MLB team in there. I know, cheap shot. I've done the same for MetLife though and I'm a Giants fan.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
You could always become a Mets fan..........?

I get the sense here on this NJD board, that is Mets fans are a bit outnumbered which basically makes sense overall, but.....there are a few of us here that seem to resonate with pain well.
Yeah, nah i chose my affiliation an ima stick with it. Dont have any ill will towards the mets tho. If it aint gonna be Yanks, let it be Mets to win the WS.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
I think it is so dumb that YES (or MSG for Devils) does not show every Yankee game.

I swear of the last 5 games only 2 have been on YES (ome Fox, one ESPN and one Amazon).

It is just dumb.

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Chaz Jhisholm!
IMG_2371.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Clam Jensen

Ad