GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Lacking productive Cs in UFA right now, Henrique has crazy leverage. Like Stephenson getting term and $6.25aav.

Assume Henrique wants 3x$5 at a minimum....not sure how the team makes that work (for those that want him back).

Heart says sign him, head says steer clear. I think he'll get a pretty horrible contract.

I like the Colton idea, Avs are in a horrible situation. We can take advantage of that. Sakic is a pain in the ass though, he won't just bend over.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
So how's the roster looking? I'm guessing:

Meier-Nico-Bratt
??-Jack-Mercer
Palat-Haula-Noesen
Cotter-Lazar-Bastian (or Tierney, or Foote, or MacDermid)

Luke-Pesce
Siegenthaler-Hamilton
Dillon-Nemec
Kovacevic

Markstrom
Allen

Does this look right to you folks? I'm also guessing it might make some sense to replace those question marks with a guy like Adam Henrique.

Yes. We really should get a guy to fill that ? rather than have Palat there and everyone else slotted up. In the case of an injury, it will just get ugly.

Heart says sign him, head says steer clear. I think he'll get a pretty horrible contract.

I like the Colton idea, Avs are in a horrible situation. We can take advantage of that. Sakic is a pain in the ass though, he won't just bend over.

I don't think he really has a choice

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
So how's the roster looking? I'm guessing:

Meier-Nico-Bratt
??-Jack-Mercer
Palat-Haula-Noesen
Cotter-Lazar-Bastian (or Tierney, or Foote, or MacDermid)

Luke-Pesce
Siegenthaler-Hamilton
Dillon-Nemec
Kovacevic

Markstrom
Allen

Does this look right to you folks? I'm also guessing it might make some sense to replace those question marks with a guy like Adam Henrique.
I think palat would be on line 2, cotter likely on line 3 right now.

Foote / macdermid splitting time

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
It's a shame that Gritsyuk has a contract for this season, there's a huge opportunity there for him, although I'm not a huge believer in him tbh...

Reactions: Hisch13r

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
You think he'll be another Gusev or something?

No, he's a far superior skater to Gusev (toilet sitting be having ass). That's a huge plus. But he doesn't have Gusev's raw skill.

I just don't like how long it takes for these guys to come over. Dude will be 24 by the time he comes over, if ever.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Ambien? Pretty sure he found some of his 80's quaaludes...

What d'you want? Purple Hearts, blues, Dexedrine?

Some blues.

Some blues?

I got a tenner.

Not in here, son.

Teddy! Come here. This is Teddy. Go for a walk with him, he'll do the business. Here, give my regards to your Uncle Charlie, son.

Pill-head.

Come on, Ronnie!

Come on, Ron!

Tosser.

[Whispers] Wotcha.

It's all there. it'll see us through till Christmas, eh?

one for the road, eh?

Come on, hurry up.

[Spits] That ain't a blue!

It's paraffin!

We've been done!

That's my three quid wasted!

Yeah. And mine!

Let's do the bastards' motor.

Right.

Come on!

Get out the way!

Come on!

Go!

You on?

Wankers!

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Funny how the cap doesn't matter until it does.
Or throwing away picks. The Allen moves took another trade asset off the board, while also eating up another $1m in cap. No brainer to roll with Markstrom and Kahk ($1m), keep your 3rd/2nd, and have an extra $1m of cap.

Reactions: JK3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad