GDT: 2024 Free agency frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I don't really understand it from TB perspective. I like Guentzel a lot, he does fit their window, but when I watched them I never felt like they couldn't score, I always felt like they couldn't keep the puck out of their net. So trade Serg and dump his money to sign a forward?

Reactions: Idionym

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
6 years for Marchessault at 8.5 hmm. Aggressive.

If we can add Tuevo Bertuzzi and then some depth at D and Goalie I would actually call it a successful free agency. I didnt think I would previously.

Tuevo-Bedard-Bertuzzi
Hall-Nazar-Kurashev
Reichel-Dickinson-Mikheyev
Foligno-Donato-Anthanasiou

🤷‍♂️

2nd line center ?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I don't really understand it from TB perspective. I like Guentzel a lot, he does fit their window, but when I watched them I never felt like they couldn't score, I always felt like they couldn't keep the puck out of their net. So trade Serg and dump his money to sign a forward?
But Stamkos is likely leaving now, he was still PPG. It's replacing him. Trading for McDonough back was replacing Serg in the top 4 D

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
I see people slotting Bertuzzi at RW with Bedard but I thought Bertuzzi usually plays LW?
Im fairly sure hes normally a left wing but has played both sides. Tuevo the same? Was just thinking Tuevo Hall Kurashev Bertuzzi and Reichel can all play LW so someone needs to slide over.

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
Not a fan of Bertuzzi (overrated) Hall (done), AA(sure he can skate but..)and to lesser extent TT (40-50 point guy). They are who we think they are.

• Haha
Reactions: Fraser28

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad